Big Brother 20

18 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Not going to put a spoiler on here but I will say this: I really hope production doesn't do any editing this week. 

Something good going on in Big Brother after dark? I try to watch it, but hard enough keeping up with the show and staying focused since they talk so low. I have to strain to know anything.

5 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

Something good going on in Big Brother after dark? I try to watch it, but hard enough keeping up with the show and staying focused since they talk so low. I have to strain to know anything.

No they hardly do anything game-wise on BBAD this yr, guess they learned from last yr,  it's VERY boring this yr and hard to watch. I've just been reading some things. But I really hope they don't edit this week, ppl will enjoy tonight and tomorrow, will probably be the highest ratings this season other than finale night. 

I forgot they start jury this week, guess there's no more weird twists after this hacker thing?? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

No they hardly do anything game-wise on BBAD this yr, guess they learned from last yr,  it's VERY boring this yr and hard to watch. I've just been reading some things. But I really hope they don't edit this week, ppl will enjoy tonight and tomorrow, will probably be the highest ratings this season other than finale night. 

I forgot they start jury this week, guess there's no more weird twists after this hacker thing?? 

I saw the same. This is going to be interesting.

25 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

If Angela makes it to Final-2 she just lost at least 2 votes lol. This is hilarious! 

Not necessarily. Remember Paul, that was his whole strategy was to get everyone to do his dirty work,  while assuring  he get's every vote that he can. And you see how that worked out for him.  

31 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Not necessarily. Remember Paul, that was his whole strategy was to get everyone to do his dirty work,  while assuring  he get's every vote that he can. And you see how that worked out for him.   

That's exactly what Tyler is doing. 

10 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

That's exactly what Tyler is doing. 

I just love the fact that Angela had the balls to go through with her plan. Whether it hurts her in the end or not, I just love when things get stirred up. Make things for a BB viewer interesting, and not so boring like it had been at least the last couple of season where everyone was to afraid to ruffle anyone's feathers, and make a big move unless they were forced to, because they had no other choice. Borrrrriiiing  

• Like 2

Just now, Crawford said:

I just love the fact that Angela had the balls to go through with her plan. Whether it hurts her in the end or not, I love when things get stirred up. Make things for a BB viewer interesting, and not so boring like it had been at least the last couple of season where everyone was to afraid to ruffle anyone's feathers, and make a big move unless they were forced to, because they had no other choice. Borrrrriiiing  

I think she may have just clicked on the light bulb in the rest of the houseguests to start making big moves (minus Sam of course) 

I'm hoping Fessy or Haleigh wins next HoH. 

2 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I think she may have just clicked on the light bulb in the rest of the houseguests to start making big moves (minus Sam of course) 

I'm hoping Fessy or Haleigh wins next HoH. 

Might be their only chance. 

I think they will go after Fessy or Scotty next, unless the find out Haleigh was the hacker. Might be best she lets that information stay quiet. Let people think it was Bayleigh. If not, Haleigh better hope she gets HOH. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Golfingnut said:

Might be their only chance. 

I think they will go after Fessy or Scotty next, unless the find out Haleigh was the hacker. Might be best she lets that information stay quiet. Let people think it was Bayleigh. If not, Haleigh better hope she gets HOH. 

I want it to be Fessy and he gets Sam or Angela out. They edited alot out and I know for a fact they wont show it tomorrow so I can finally say it: Sam tried to run Angela's HoH. Sam was spazzing right after that whole hacker game thing, she was basically going at production bigtime too, I'm honestly surprised they didn't do anything about it. 

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I want it to be Fessy and he gets Sam or Angela out. They edited alot out and I know for a fact they wont show it tomorrow so I can finally say it: Sam tried to run Angela's HoH. Sam was spazzing right after that whole hacker game thing, she was basically going at production bigtime too, I'm honestly surprised they didn't do anything about it. 

Interesting. I didn't read any of that. Wow

25 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Interesting. I didn't read any of that. Wow

Whole house thought she was nuts. Even JC was making sense: ding ding! Lol

Bayleigh lost when she got HoH, don't tell Rachel her power and she still in the game instead of potentially going home IMO. 

I think Tyler or Brett (darkhorse Haleigh) wins this whole thing now unless something absolutely crazy happens IMO. 

5 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Bayleigh lost when she got HoH, don't tell Rachel her power and she still in the game instead of potentially going home IMO. 

I think Tyler or Brett (darkhorse Haleigh) wins this whole thing now unless something absolutely crazy happens IMO. 

I would say Tyler has best shot to win. The other 2 could win but it would depend on who they were in the final 3 with. 

7 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

In the end, I really don't care who wins, as long as it ain't a floater and all they do is say dumb things, like JC or Rockstar. To me, they're just annoying.

8 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Tonight's BB won't be aired in my area until 2:05 am, due to the stupid Saints preseason game. So please, shhhhhhhhhh, no spoilers until tomorrow evening. Thanks

Not a problem, I'll be watching UK bball and NFL tonight. 

• Like 1