Big Brother 20

4 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

They gave Kaitlyn the easiest comp to win to get back in. Smh and she lost it lmao

She was to busy feeling sorry for herself. She should ask one of the Sprits, what went wrong.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Bayleigh's power app is gonna shock the whole house lol

Hope Brett goes home, but I wouldn't mind if they backdoored JC or Angela. 

I've got her going after Scottie to be backdoored. Scottie is not playing a good game anyways. 

47 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I've got her going after Scottie to be backdoored. Scottie is not playing a good game anyways. 

He doesn't seem like a huge target to me, but then again seeing as she has that power app it may be the easiest play, then take out a bigger target next week. 

26 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I agree

I've got Tyler playing the best game this season so far. 

Tyler is actually playing the game, I have no clue what the other males in the house think they're doing. 

I have a strong dislike for floaters and Angela is doing just that. Has she been on the block yet this season? 

2 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Tyler is actually playing the game, I have no clue what the other males in the house think they're doing. 

I have a strong dislike for floaters and Angela is doing just that. Has she been on the block yet this season? 

I think Angela is laying back until it gets to a certain level of the game, and will start playing the game more aggressively. Think about it, we always criticize those that play the game to hard, to early. Well, maybe that's her game plan, and is to not make that so common mistake. 

11 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I think Angela is laying back until it gets to a certain level of the game, and will start playing the game more aggressively. Think about it, we always criticize those that play the game to hard, to early. Well, maybe that's her game plan, and is to not make that so common mistake. 

Good point. 

Don't ya just love it when you tell someone something, and tell that person, "but don't tell no one", and the next thing you know, the whole dang house knows. I guess it's just our human nature when we have something juicy that we've heard about , we just can't seem to keep it to our self.  

Don't bear false witness......... Exodus 20:16