2018 NBA Offseason (Summer of Lebron #3)

Valhalla

5 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Jaylen Brown and the next 2 first round picks. I wouldn't give up more than that. Knowing Ainge he probably told them Brown for Kawhi straight up when they were in talks before in which the Spurs never replied back to Ainge. Ainge wont give up the future for a one yr rental. 

I would offer Hayward for Leonard, straight up.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I would offer Hayward for Leonard, straight up.

That would work fine, it's Pop im worried about wanting more than that. 

There was one Espn "expert" that suggested yesterday: Brown, Morris or Rozier and the 2 first rounders for Kawhi. That right there is why I hate June. 

22 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

That would work fine, it's Pop im worried about wanting more than that. 

There was one Espn "expert" that suggested yesterday: Brown, Morris or Rozier and the 2 first rounders for Kawhi. That right there is why I hate June. 

That’s what I would start the talks demanding, but at the end of the day they could offer Hayward, Rozier, and a 1st rounder and I think SA would take that deal.

Just now, Valhalla said:

You have Kyrie Irving. When Irving plays Rozier will not matter.

I trust Rozier more off the bench than Marcus Smart. Now if we were to be able to keep this year's first rounder and get say a Grayson Allen (I hope not cause the kid is wacky but skill is A-1) then yeah let Rozier fly. Thing with Ainge is Rozier is his guy. 

49 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I trust Rozier more off the bench than Marcus Smart. Now if we were to be able to keep this year's first rounder and get say a Grayson Allen (I hope not cause the kid is wacky but skill is A-1) then yeah let Rozier fly. Thing with Ainge is Rozier is his guy. 

You can’t let keeping a back up point guard stand between you and getting a top 5 player in the NBA.

Leonard

Irving

Horford

Morris

Tatum

Brown

Smart

That’s a pretty salty top 7.

11 hours ago, Valhalla said:

You can’t let keeping a back up point guard stand between you and getting a top 5 player in the NBA.

Leonard

Irving

Horford

Morris

Tatum

Brown

Smart

That’s a pretty salty top 7.

I’d like to see that lineup against Golden State. That’d be a entertaining series.

• Like 1

Memphis is looking to trade pick #4 and Chandler Parsons. Good luck with that. 

Dallas might have lucked out with the lotto. I don’t watch a lot of college basketball but this Bamba kid from UT looks interesting. Tall, better defense than offense right now but videos of him having legit 3 point range. Pair him with Smith, Jr and Dallas could be fun to watch post Dirk. 

Talk of Dallas going after Boogie Cousins in free agency. I don’t see it happening. Big name free agents don’t come to Dallas and they sure won’t with this team. Dallas needs one more year, heck maybe 2 more years of being a top 10, preferably top 5 in the draft. Smith, Barnes, Bamba, you add another young piece or two to that, you might draw some free agent interest. In today’s NBA you either need to be elite or a bottom feeder getting young talent. The middle 8th seed team is purgatory. Your not getting better.

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

Memphis is looking to trade pick #4 and Chandler Parsons. Good luck with that. 

Dallas might have lucked out with the lotto. I don’t watch a lot of college basketball but this Bamba kid from UT looks interesting. Tall, better defense than offense right now but videos of him having legit 3 point range. Pair him with Smith, Jr and Dallas could be fun to watch post Dirk. 

Talk of Dallas going after Boogie Cousins in free agency. I don’t see it happening. Big name free agents don’t come to Dallas and they sure won’t with this team. Dallas needs one more year, heck maybe 2 more years of being a top 10, preferably top 5 in the draft. Smith, Barnes, Bamba, you add another young piece or two to that, you might draw some free agent interest. In today’s NBA you either need to be elite or a bottom feeder getting young talent. The middle 8th seed team is purgatory. Your not getting better.

Dallas should take that Parsons deal.

4 minutes ago, topher805 said:

LeBron was spotted in Houston during the week checking out private schools. May not be coming to Houston, but at least doing his homework just in case

Oh, so there was something to the "please visit St. Pius" tweets I seen this week, thought it was bored kids clowning around. 

31 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Oh, so there was something to the "please visit St. Pius" tweets I seen this week, thought it was bored kids clowning around. 

Quite a few nice private schools in Houston.

2 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Didn't hit up St. Pius from what I understand. He went to tour Kinkaid and St. John's (Where Tillman Fertitta's children attend, and also probably the best private school in Houston).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, topher805 said:

Didn't hit up St. Pius from what I understand. He went to tour Kinkaid and St. John's (Where Tillman Fertitta's children attend, and also probably the best private school in Houston).

Whichever school he chooses (cali or texas) there will be a few transfers enroll who just so happen to be good at basketball. 

7 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Seems like I've heard this before about D12, listen to this if you can: 

Just one year after trading for Dwight Howard the #Hornets are shipping him out and @bwood_33 says it has nothing to do with his ability on the court. https://t.co/aQ8GYqqNsy

Dude was a poop sandwich here in Houston. He was a poop sandwich in Orlando. He was a poop sandwich in LA. He is what he is. Great player, but locker room cancer. This dude is the NBA Terrell Owens...