2018 World Cup

Stoney

Welp. Belgium holds on..Neymar should have had a couple of PK's, but Brazil didnt capitalize well in their opportunities. Belgium did a great job of capitalizing on Brazils mistakes and turning them into goals...Russia the only non-Euro remaining

8 hours ago, topher805 said:

Welp. Belgium holds on..Neymar should have had a couple of PK's, but Brazil didnt capitalize well in their opportunities. Belgium did a great job of capitalizing on Brazils mistakes and turning them into goals...Russia the only non-Euro remaining

Technically, Russia is also in Europe. At least the Moscow side is. lol

1 hour ago, topher805 said:

I got England and France in the final with England winning it all 

You may be right, but I think Belgium knocks off France, putting Belgium and England in the final. Belgium winning it all.

11 hours ago, Crawford said:

You may be right, but I think Belgium knocks off France, putting Belgium and England in the final. Belgium winning it all.

Cant go wrong really with any of those three. Croatia is the odd man and they are still pretty good. I think they will be out of gas against England.

9 hours ago, topher805 said:

Cant go wrong really with any of those three. Croatia is the odd man and they are still pretty good. I think they will be out of gas against England.

England is just solid, period... but so is France... should be a good semis

I did a little research and found that the furthest the US men's team have been in a WC was back in 1930, where they placed 3rd in the finals. Other then that, the men placed 8th when made it to the Quarter-finals back in 2002. Where as the US women's team have won the cup 3 times, was the runner-up once, and place 3rd three times. Though the FIFA women's world cup has only been around since 1991, I'm wondering why the US women have been so much more successful then US men's team. I'm thinking, it's not so much about the US, but as it has to with the competition being stiffer in men's than in the women's. What ya think, what up with the US men's team? 

• Like 1

On 7/8/2018 at 10:20 AM, topher805 said:

Looks like England was the team to fall victim to fatigue. lol  Croatia was relentless in the second half. Well played.