Frankston

5 hours ago, mavfanpanamacity said:

Embarrassing for Frankston. But Moody ISD is the real problem with the whole situation. They could have used school insurance to pay for the kids medical bill and it would have been over. They chose not to and the mother has dragged Coach Chase through hell and back. I put the blame on the Moody ISD. But Frankston ISD has a record that speaks for its stupidity. I hate it for Chase, he’s a good man and great person.

20 hours ago, randomuser said:

Embarrassing for Frankston. But Moody ISD is the real problem with the whole situation. They could have used school insurance to pay for the kids medical bill and it would have been over. They chose not to and the mother has dragged Coach Chase through hell and back. I put the blame on the Moody ISD. But Frankston ISD has a record that speaks for its stupidity. I hate it for Chase, he’s a good man and great person.

Here is the thing with school insurance.  They aren’t required to cover a child or athlete.  It’s a massive expense for the district if they choose to carry it.

Even if he was covered only by the school insurance we are talking 10-20% of the bill.  The only negligence here was the rolling the big tires down the hill instead of just flipping them back down.

3 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Here is the thing with school insurance.  They aren’t required to cover a child or athlete.  It’s a massive expense for the district if they choose to carry it.

Even if he was covered only by the school insurance we are talking 10-20% of the bill.  The only negligence here was the rolling the big tires down the hill instead of just flipping them back down.

You may be correct on the insurance but the school could have covered. I’m thinking how negligent is the kid standing in front of a downhill rolling tire? I’m pretty sure he wasn’t instructed to stand in front of the tire and catch the tire while rolling. Poor kids these days are never wrong, it’s always someone else’s fault. Fine life lesson being taught by the mom. When should kids be held accountable?

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:18 AM, DOB said:

Good point ... and probably not real high on most people's list ...

coming off rough time ... suffered a shutout in one-half their games last year while allowing 39 pts per game.

however, although they were realigned into a big 8-team district, there's really only one true contender in the mix ... the rest is kinda wide open.

(unless JJ is right and Arp really has 27 D-I prospects on the roster)

frankson.jpg

Arp will be back to it's normal hard nosed hard to beat football this year. As of right now though on paper you are 100% correct except for Troup returning EVERYONE!!

Tough to see this happening year after year in Frankston.  It is pretty obvious what is happening .  I don’t blame any of the coaches to getting the heck out of Frankston.   It all starts at the top.  If you have no support at the top then why stay.  Charter School mentality...... I believe the guy at the top is a charter school guy from HTOWN.....  he has no idea  about East Texas.

Kids are the ones neglected here.  No consistency at all.  Who do they look up to?Who is there role model?   Who do they turn to when they need feedback?   Dang sure won’t be the guy up top.

Lets just hope that changes occurr on the school board so they can rectify the mistake they hired to man the top spot.

Regardless of what happened with Kevin Chase.... I do believe he is a good guy .  If they reached a separation agreement with him over what happened at Moody then a separation agreement should be reached with those who hired him.  Because they obviously didn’t conduct a proper back ground check or they would have had this information prior to his hiring.

Administration and those that support them have to go....  

15 hours ago, centexdad said:

No way they get all those positions filled, which also means a shortage of classroom teachers.  What an absolute mess. Looking at the job boards, should not be any problem for the exiting coaches to find a job.

Oh you can rest assured all the exiting coaches have had jobs for a minute now...word on the street is that Chef Boyardee looking supt is a charter school cream puff who’s trying to kill athletics and the brilliant school board gave him a 3 year contract and can’t afford to pay him off!!! Wonder if they taking this week of the 4th off in Frankston!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, UnclePig said:

Oh you can rest assured all the exiting coaches have had jobs for a minute now...word on the street is that Chef Boyardee looking supt is a charter school cream puff who’s trying to kill athletics and the brilliant school board gave him a 3 year contract and can’t afford to pay him off!!! Wonder if they taking this week of the 4th off in Frankston!

Part of his 3-year Reform Package ....

2 hours ago, UnclePig said:

Yikes! 

I’ve been doing this a long time. 

A few things I am sure of is this.....  if you have large numbers of employees leaving year after year then maybe the leadership at the top is the issue.   Wonder if Frankston does those Campus surveys that pin point the moral of the employees.   Would be interesting to see the results of one of those surveys from Frankston.

Mike Thomas and Kerry Strong wouldn’t touch this job with a ten foot pole.   

Now I would love to see Dennis Alexander in this job.  He would tell the top man (Supt) what he really thinks .   Supt/Asst. Supt/HS-JH principle need to look in mirror and realize they are the major issue in Frankston