dave campbell 3a d2 preseason rankings

lionpride08

2 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I can believe it, yall roster was bigger than 2 of the teams in our local 5A district last yr (Lee and Ozen, which was pretty shocking honestly) 

Yes sir.  We looked like a 4a school in the playoffs.   Very few players play both ways

• Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

I really commend newton tho, they aren’t afraid to schedule tough opponents it’s crazy we had to play them because teams around here didn’t want to play us. We tried to schedule Tatum but they don’t want them problems anymore 

That’s cool. Trying to schedule 3As. 

• LOL! 2

18 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Don't be naive man y'all could easily go 13-2 y'all aren't exactly playing Huntington in non District. I would be surprised if y'all didn't lose one or two.

Who is "yall"? He's Kirbyville, not Newton. I know I can read an avatar, it's not hard at all. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Like ive said a million times yes im Kirbyville but always been a little purple Newton. 

Im not naive l, yes I know they could end up with a few loses.  Its just my uneducated opinion that its not going to happen.  Newton is ready for 2018!

Like I  have said before, yes I live across the street from KHS. My kids go to Kville and yes technically im a Kirbyville fan but i have just as many purple shirts in the closet as I do Kville.  My wife subs there, her best friend works there.  The girl I am helping raise goes to school there.  I own land on Hwy 87 and pay school taxes to Newton every year.  Its not exactly like I am jumping on the bandwagon.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

Likei have saud before, yes i live across the street from KHS. My kids go to Kville and yes technically im a Kirbyville fan but i have just as many purple shirts in the closet as I do Kville.  My wife subs there, here best friend works there.  The girl im helping raise goes to school there.  I own land on Hwy 87 and pay school taxes to Newton every year.  Its not exactly like im jumping on the bandwagon.  

Hey I wouldn’t wanna cheer for Kirbyville either 

• LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

Likei have saud before, yes i live across the street from KHS. My kids go to Kville and yes technically im a Kirbyville fan but i have just as many purple shirts in the closet as I do Kville.  My wife subs there, here best friend works there.  The girl im helping raise goes to school there.  I own land on Hwy 87 and pay school taxes to Newton every year.  Its not exactly like im jumping on the bandwagon.  

* on your Lion spelling. But, you are right about Newton they are some kinda loaded!

• Stinks 1

On 6/20/2018 at 6:36 AM, Hlion said:

You were implying we beat by a 3a D2 team . Gilmer not one genius. Henderson played 4 teams that were old 3a this century and we defeated all except for one game. Tatum was (4a at time) Daingerfield, Newton, & Crockett ( 2000 and 01) ref cost us that game one pt game

And Tatum only lost by one point and one could say the ref cost us that point.