dave campbell 3a d2 preseason rankings

lionpride08

8 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

You think Newton will beat Gilmer? Gilmer drummed DF when they were ok their run a couple years ago. I’ll have to see it to believe it.

Man he must think we are Henderson ain’t no way a 3d2 team beating us them D1 boys will be gassed by the 2 quarter 

1 hour ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

You think Newton will beat Gilmer? Gilmer drummed DF when they were ok their run a couple years ago. I’ll have to see it to believe it.

We were just ok from 08-10????

I guess Carthage was just ok in their 3 peat the exact same years? Because I didn't see yall schedule teams twice your size for preseason. Gilmer did what gilmer did back then. Stump Godfrey was a handful for the best in 4a much less a lil ole town like dfield....

8 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I guess Carthage was just ok in their 3 peat the exact same years? Because I didn't see yall schedule teams twice your size for preseason. Gilmer did what gilmer did back then. Stump Godfrey was a handful for the best in 4a much less a lil ole town like dfield....

From 08-10 nobody at the 3a level has had more d1 players than the dfield tigers heck they had more than anyone in east Texas at any level 

10 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Carthage has played schools around twice their size. 

4 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Man y’all act like we haven’t seen a team like newton, Daingerfield 09’ 10’ was better and couldn’t keep up with bigger schools because of the depth 

Last years Newton was better than the 09 and 10 DF teams. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

*on their run. You a little defensive or what? Should’ve been obvious that it wasn’t meant to be “ok”. That wouldn’t make sense in that context.

9 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Last years Newton was better than the 09 and 10 DF teams. 

Man U are out of ur mind if those teams didn’t have to play us they wouldn’t have any loses. Team was loaded with Tyler Boyd,Chris jones,Steve Edmond and all those boys 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

*on their run. You a little defensive or what? Should’ve been obvious that it wasn’t meant to be “ok”. That wouldn’t make sense in that context.

The way you posted it sounded just like I read it. Sorry for your confusion 

4 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I don’t think Gilmer is a good now as they were from 08 - 10.

In 2010,  Gilmer was fairly mediocre. They lost four games that year. The other two years, I'd agree. Today's Gilmer could not match up very well with the '08 and '09 teams.