Last Chance U Season 3

Stoney

1 hour ago, ETXfan16 said:

It has to hit the fan at some point, because he got canned pretty fast.

You can’t say what he said but in the long run of things he’s said, was it the worst thing he’s said? Was there a building crowd looking for something to get him out? Did that crowd gain traction by how the season went down? 

1 hour ago, ETXfan16 said:

It has to hit the fan at some point, because he got canned pretty fast.

11 minutes ago, Stoney said:

You can’t say what he said but in the long run of things he’s said, was it the worst thing he’s said? Was there a building crowd looking for something to get him out? Did that crowd gain traction by how the season went down? 

Yeah, I think they just wanted him gone so they made it happen.

41 minutes ago, Stoney said:

28 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Yeah, I think they just wanted him gone so they made it happen.

Who do y'all think was worse, Buddy or Brown? Brown says some crazy stuff but Buddy Stephens was out of control too

2 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I think Brown always had good intentions. 

I could not stand Buddy.

Brown is a good players coach. He relates to the guys well, but like you said, he ain't a HC

Buddy was a good coach but terrible person. He was  absolutely awful

4 hours ago, topher805 said:

Halfway through episode 3. Bobby was a gut punch...I really like KD

What do you do with a kid like Bobby? Kid had a shot to break the cycle and winds up starting his own.

52 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

I know its JUCO football, but this program is so unorganized. In every way possible.

From the president to the AD to the academic advisors to the HC, it’s real easy to see why they were a joke for so long.

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

What do you do with a kid like Bobby? Kid had a shot to break the cycle and winds up starting his own.

I agree. Him being back in Indy this year was a HUGE opportunity for Bobby and as much as I hate the outcome, there really wasnt any other option available, even if he just took food and didnt touch the money. I hope he turns it around and finds a way out, but he has to get out of his own way first...

15 hours ago, Stoney said:

From the president to the AD to the academic advisors to the HC, it’s real easy to see why they were a joke for so long.

I was laughing when they spent all that money on a turf practice field, and now they are going to be garbage lol.

Hate that for the community though. I know many towns in East Texas like that

• 3 weeks later...

Been watching S4... The title of Ep 6, sums up the entire season.  

I didn't think too bad about JB, but when you walk around calling your players MF'er and threatening to cut them every other word... what do you expect?  Players will collapse, they will lose respect...

I want to see a military-type coach on Last Chance U.  A guy that comes in with a perfect regime, where everything flows, and the players say yes sir and do it or they "get gone".  

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Been watching S4... The title of Ep 6, sums up the entire season.  

I didn't think too bad about JB, but when you walk around calling your players MF'er and threatening to cut them every other word... what do you expect?  Players will collapse, they will lose respect...

I want to see a military-type coach on Last Chance U.  A guy that comes in with a perfect regime, where everything flows, and the players say yes sir and do it or they "get gone".  

Like Garden City?

11 hours ago, Stoney said:

He was just as guilty as JB was for what went down in that game. 

The way he just went nuts after that game was really strange. And somewhat concerning. I mean, the guy was throwing f bombs at JB like he had just murdered his family, and after he just won? I imagine that coach didn't sleep for an entire year. He just stayed up all night-every night plotting his revenge on JB. 

• Like 1