Last Chance U Season 3

Stoney

On 7/26/2018 at 1:02 PM, Stoney said:

Who made it to the last episode of the season? Anybody notice how Henry looks when his dad and I guess his personal trainer are talking about his goals? That kid looks miserable.

And holy crud, the where are they know segment. I was shocked at how that turned out.

Yea you could tell the kid looked so miserable. I thought he was going to get up and walk away from the table at any moment. 

3 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Yea you could tell the kid looked so miserable. I thought he was going to get up and walk away from the table at any moment. 

He should have but his dad has complete control of his life.

40 minutes ago, Stoney said:

He should have but his dad has complete control of his life.

I agree with you on the "where they are now" segment. That was pretty saddening. Makes me miss EMCC though after seeing a season with ICC. 

6 minutes ago, topher805 said:

ICC should be a fun follow this upcoming season, but I would still prefer EMCC. 

Yea. I like the show regardless, but I did enjoy EMCC more. Coach Brown is just a little... much lol. 

5 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I don't think that you will ever enjoy a season as much as we did the first season. You can't put the toothpaste back in the bottle. However, I did enjoy ICC more than season two of EMCC.

Not sure of bowl selections for NJCAA, but any chance of a ICC/EMCC bowl matchup? Netflix could do a season on that alone...

14 hours ago, Valhalla said:

I don't think that you will ever enjoy a season as much as we did the first season. You can't put the toothpaste back in the bottle. However, I did enjoy ICC more than season two of EMCC.

I agree. I really like this show, but they need to be at 1 school for 2 years (maybe 1) and then move on to the next. It wouldn't bother me if they chose to not come back to ICC. I think I've had enough of coach brown lol

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Report: Isaiah Wright of ‘Last Chance U’ has murder charge dropped, released from prison https://t.co/zl746PnxuI

Yall remember this kid?? I hope he stays out of trouble. 

So him and his brother are free? Just what they showed on TV, I was surprised that they didn’t do that from the start.

• 10 months later...
12 hours ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

The season that drops in July is back at Independence. However, I heard the next season might be in Texas.

As fun as Kilgore, TJC, or TVCC would be from a local standpoint, I feel like they end up at Blinn.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

A team takes on the character of its coach, good and bad. The 3 Caddy driving, beach house having, Compton living persona he’s built hurts the message that he’s trying to get across these kids who need help. I can’t wait to talk deeper about this later.

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

5 episodes in and Brown has been the least crazy Ive seen a HC of any season so far in this series. 

#### is probably going to hit the fan in the last 3 episodes at some point.

It hit the fan in episode 6.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

I’m watching season 3 right now... I’ll be caught up in a day or so... I like Brown... seems like a moron and a meathead, but the dude isn’t all that bad at building up a dumpy JUCO

I don’t think he is a HC. 

• Like 1