Tour 18 Today

RETIREDFAN1

Enjoy the heat, but it's starting to cool off now.  I've played at the one in Flower Mound twice, but it was free.  It was a 4 player team, and whoever shot the best shot their ball was picked as the shot for the team.  In 2 years and  36 holes I had 4 shots that were used.  That shows how bad I am at that stupid game.  

12 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Enjoy the heat, but it's starting to cool off now.  I've played at the one in Flower Mound twice, but it was free.  It was a 4 player team, and whoever shot the best shot their ball was picked as the shot for the team.  In 2 years and  36 holes I had 4 shots that were used.  That shows how bad I am at that stupid game.  

Beautiful course.......I ended up D.A.L. in our group......lol.....shot 102.......

On 6/27/2018 at 7:29 AM, WestHardinfan1 said:

They had Amen Corner down to the tiniest detail, including the bridges and the scoreboard......lol.......

Last time I played there the groundskeepers were mowing Amen Corner while we were playing it. Would stop for us to hit, only to crank up the mower in the middle of our backswing. 😂

That seems to be our go-to excuse for the bad rounds 😂😂😂

• LOL! 1