⚔️ Civil War II

BluePirate

Civil War II  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think another Civil War is coming soon?

2. 2. Which side would have the advantage in another Civil War?

• 7 months later...
Its about health care, not race These headlines are disturbing. I figure lots of us have common sense who are protesting obama's policies. So with headlines like this, are they trying to get something started? for their ratings maybe? Or is this fed to the obama machine to get people to "back off in order to save our country" because they know we will?

Let's all play the smallest violin for 'em... bunch of whiney hinies!

Okay for them to dish it out, but they sure can't take it.

People are starting to see, and it's going to bite a lot of companies, congressmen, organizations, etc. in the buttocks for standing along side this mess... just like at AARP... but, but, but we didn't....liar!

I haven't said anything for quite some time, as I have been incredibly busy. But - this is too good to pass up.

If the government or the media wants a civil war based on race - bring it on. That ought to finally level the playing field. We (white folks) will kick the stuffing out of everyone else. We will patiently plan and organize and and finally execute our plan, while the other side is running around in circles burning down their own neighborhoods and killing each other. All we really have to do is get it started and back off and watch them self-destruct.

If this sounds racist, I don't care. I've had all I can take.

One of the comments about the article is that the left needs the "White boogeyman" because their excretement is sooo weak that it is a failure. They resort to old whitey because they think it will work. Used to have kids caught redhanded doing something wrong, and after all their crawfishing failed, it was because "I'm Black, or Brown, and in some cases, White". yeah, when their pockets were full of stuff they stole, their race really mattered. Just like liberals, their pockets are full of failures, so blame race--they are perpetuating all this racism.

Just more scare tactics by the leftist media. If they WANT to categorize the anti-Obama movement as a "race" thing, then so be it. They better be prepared for the fallout, though. It ain't gonna be pretty. I knew the "race" card would be brought into the equation as soon as this president won the election. The deep-seeded racism issue will NEVER die until the race of a person is never brought up as an excuse. The only ones allowed to use that "race" card are black people. Why is that? The majority of the people I talk to, who are white, are fed up with the double-standards and racism of other races. Sometimes I hope it does come down to that. Maybe it'll wake the white man up!

.....and isn't it amazing how they call telling the truth "spreading hate and fear"......I'm with Fivehead....if they want a war, bring it on.....it's time we took this nation back from the usurpers and returned it to the Constitutional Republic that our founding fathers visualized.......

.....and isn't it amazing how they call telling the truth "spreading hate and fear"......I'm with Fivehead....if they want a war, bring it on.....it's time we took this nation back from the usurpers and returned it to the Constitutional Republic that our founding fathers visualized.......

I'll fight right alongside y'all. I'm sick of all the attacks on the white race. If they want a civil war, BRING IT ON! That is a war they WILL NOT WIN! I'm fed up with it, too!

So the media wants a civil war and we act like sheeple and give it to them? Cool your jets a lil bit and if the lefties want to make it about race show them how they are wrong but dont add fuel to the fire. It is frustrating I know but just remember who wins at the end. Those who put thier faith in Christ.

If I was to buy a rifle what kind should I buy?

for what I think your talking about............. I'd go with a 223 but anything that caliber or higher would do.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama

"You can't tell us how you're going to pay for this," Rathie said of Obama's health care overhaul. "The only way you're going to get that money is raise our taxes."

"You are absolutely right. I can't cover another 47 million people for free. I can't do that. We're going to have to find money from somewhere," Obama said.

You know with the corruption of the media, and after reading this

http://townhall.com/news/politics-election...ly,_want_action

It's literally going to come down to hard core conservative versus hard core liberal. The ones in the middle are the scarey folks, it'll depend strictly on what issue they feel is most important to them, and if they're not knowledgeable, it's going to get real scarey... scarier than now. Even many of Hannity last night were saying that they don't think he's done enough fast enough...jeesh!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama

"You can't tell us how you're going to pay for this," Rathie said of Obama's health care overhaul. "The only way you're going to get that money is raise our taxes."

"You are absolutely right. I can't cover another 47 million people for free. I can't do that. We're going to have to find money from somewhere," Obama said.

Obama siad "I can't" I did not know he was the king.

The Fed just took over another bank, and the signs aren't looking good. What are these troop of idiots doing to our Nation ??? I read the propoganda: Are people able to be sold out so easily ? While there is still Freedom of the Press, we will hear both sides of the story.

Now is the time for U.S. to keep our eyes and ears open. Perhaps the media and our own government is driving us towards a Civil War. I don't desire it, but the path that our current government is taking us down is very disturbing.

• Mr. P changed the title to ⚔️ Civil War II