⚔️ Civil War II

BluePirate

Civil War II  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think another Civil War is coming soon?

2. 2. Which side would have the advantage in another Civil War?

So Obama has found a way to get around the whole checks and balances thing? Most of the decisions that are made are not by the President soley. Also, the conservative government knew about 9/11, but Obama is committing treason? Get real.

The fact that you call any government that has been in power since 1913 "conservative" shows how much you really have left to learn.

He did what every militia leader (at least the ones that survived) did most of the war, he retreated to fight another day. He had 0 military training and never denied that fact, to face down a contingent of English Dragoons with a tiny group of untrained farmers would have been suicide. If a squad of M1 Abrams showed up ready to fight against you and a few other people you know armed with your shotgun/rifle/pistol/etc. I doubt seriously you would stand there like a real man and fight them head on Rambo.

He did what every militia leader (at least the ones that survived) did most of the war, he retreated to fight another day. He had 0 military training and never denied that fact, to face down a contingent of English Dragoons with a tiny group of untrained farmers would have been suicide. If a squad of M1 Abrams showed up ready to fight against you and a few other people you know armed with your shotgun/rifle/pistol/etc. I doubt seriously you would stand there like a real man and fight them head on Rambo.

You're expecting him to be reasonable enough to know that. If he thinks Thomas Jefferson to be a coward, that means he is already not the brightest crayon.

• Like 1

You're expecting him to be reasonable enough to know that. If he thinks Thomas Jefferson to be a coward, that means he is already not the brightest crayon.

I've come to the same conclusion as well. http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/123810 . Jefferson was not trained to be a military hero, but was intelligent enough to know that one day we would need military leaders, thus he established West Point.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

That gives you more time to assemble the troops in Waspkom. lol

I know one thing my next door neighbor is ready even though I can't see them for the trees they fire off about 40 rounds every other day have me ducking it's so loud

Well they don't lack ammunition that is for sure....:)

Got a neighbor like that. I think the whole family shoots. Of course we pop a few rounds every couple of months, but I couldn't afford all the shooting they do.

• 2 months later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to ⚔️ Civil War II