⚔️ Civil War II

BluePirate

Civil War II  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think another Civil War is coming soon?

2. 2. Which side would have the advantage in another Civil War?

Such big tough people who can aim a gun . Give me a break. What a bunch of cowards.

With a gun you don't have to be a big tough guy. Mr. Colt made men equal. I'm 72, and only run when there's food on the table, and the only heavy lifting I do now is a big glass of milk. But with a pistol, I can defend myself against the biggest, baddest man on the planet (except Chuck Norris). Does the pistol make me a coward? No, but it makes me all men's equal. Not a guarantee I'll win, but it durn sure gives me a chance.

• Like 2

Yea it kind of does make people cowards.

Guns can make people bullies, but I failed to see how a gun could make a person a coward. You'll have to enlighten me. That's what you folks on the left do isn't it? Enlighten folks? Please explain to those of us on the right how a gun makes a person a coward.

Here, let me enlighten you. Since I shot down your ill thought out remark, all you could do was throw it out again. Got to do better than that. If I'm stopping your team running off left tackle, you may want to try a sweep.

Guns can make people bullies, but I failed to see how a gun could make a person a coward. You'll have to enlighten me. That's what you folks on the left do isn't it? Enlighten folks? Please explain to those of us on the right how a gun makes a person a coward.

Here, let me enlighten you. Since I shot down your ill thought out remark, all you could do was throw it out again. Got to do better than that. If I'm stopping your team running off left tackle, you may want to try a sweep.

He means ( I think ) instead of fist fighting , were both people live, people shoot it out were now somebody dies over something stupid.

Again, you clearly don't read my posts. So why should I even care?

Because if such a post existed, you would have provided it! BLM doesn't give a DAMN if ALL of you kill each other, only if a black is killed by a white. No March, No uproar... nothing. If 5000 blacks killed each other Tomorrow, The BLM could not care less.
  • Like 1

Because if such a post existed, you would have provided it! BLM doesn't give a DAMN if ALL of you kill each other, only if a black is killed by a white. No March, No uproar... nothing. If 5000 blacks killed each other Tomorrow, The BLM could not care less.

Well now, based on that hypothesis, BL don't really M. I have to admit, based on their activity, and those of Rev's Jackson and Abernathy, it's the only conclusion to draw. Seriously, I've wondered why J & A don't address the areas where black on black crime is so prevalent. Doubt they could stop it, but might be able to curtail it some.

He means ( I think ) instead of fist fighting , were both people live, people shoot it out were now somebody dies over something stupid.

Appreciate your lucid response. It's great if you have two gentlemen of approx same size and physical builds. Buts that's rare. Usually it's some bigger dude jumping on a smaller one, or guys that hang around a bar and jump on somebody drunker than a one wheel bicycle, trying to make themselves feel big. Cest la vie.

What I mean is that all of these fools on here trying to act tough because they've got guns. They really look like cowards talking like such big men. If you don't have the cajones to go Mano a mano with someone then you should go weep inside like a coward. If you feel that you need a gun to protect your family then go for it but I personally follow the great Teddy Roosevelt train of thought which is "walk softly and carry a big stick."

Yes, I could let you get all the way up the hill to my house and then stomp a mud hole in your #### and walk it dry .... I use the tripod set-up from my front porch mostly for long range target shooting and picking off coyotes and stray hogs ... it is a great vantage point if I ever need to defend the homestead ... not looking to have to do it, unless it comes down to that option ....

Most libtards I am familiar with "walk clumsily and step in a lot of manure along the way carrying stupid protest signs" ..... Teddy would be ashamed of you boys ...

What I mean is that all of these fools on here trying to act tough because they've got guns. They really look like cowards talking like such big men. If you don't have the cajones to go Mano a mano with someone then you should go weep inside like a coward. If you feel that you need a gun to protect your family then go for it but I personally follow the great Teddy Roosevelt train of thought which is "walk softly and carry a big stick."

And what do you think that big stick Teddy had was????

I know exactly what he was talking about but he didn't have to go around acting like a big man because he had it. He was a man who could go toe to toe without having to resort to weapons.

Bwahahahahaha. Whatever you say old man.

Well, firstly, I do believe most of the comments at the beginning of this thread were done to be funny, not to "act like a big man" as you say. That being said, since I'm not a BIG man, nor have the ability to intimidate anyone, I think my big stick will come in handy if need be!

• Like 1

• Mr. P changed the title to ⚔️ Civil War II