⚔️ Civil War II

BluePirate

Civil War II  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think another Civil War is coming soon?

2. 2. Which side would have the advantage in another Civil War?

I do believe that they need to take a long hard look in the mirror because their meaning of funny is horrendous

Boy?!? Really?!? Also, I've never held a protest sign thank you very much.

All the comments made before you made your first one I thought were made to be funny. Well, that is except NatureBoy. His or her comments always make me wonder what side I'm on!!! :D

• 3 months later...
22 minutes ago, partsman66 said:

Would be one of the biggest mistakes in the history of this country.

it would begin the return to true Constitutional Government.......the aftermath of such a decision would definitely lead to a draining of the swamp.........lol.....

• LOL! 1

• 6 months later...

POLL: 31 percent think U.S. Civil War likely soon

Most voters fear that political violence is coming from opponents of the president’s policies, just as they did in the second year of Barack Obama’s presidency, and nearly one-in-three think a civil war is next.

Thirty-one percent (31%) of Likely U.S. Voters say it’s likely that the United States will experience a second civil war sometime in the next five years, with 11% who say it’s Very Likely. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 59% consider a second civil war unlikely, but that includes only 29% who say it’s Not At All Likely. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Democrats (37%) are more fearful than Republicans (32%) and voters not affiliated with either major party (26%) that a second civil war is at hand.

But 59% of all voters are concerned that those opposed to President Trump’s policies will resort to violence, with 33% who are Very Concerned. This compares to 53% and 28% respectively in the spring of Obama’s second year in office. Thirty-seven percent (37%) don’t share that concern, including 16% who are Not At All Concerned.

Fifty-three percent (53%) are concerned that those critical of the media’s coverage of Trump will resort to violence, with 24% who are Very Concerned. Forty-two percent (42%) are not concerned about violence from media opponents, including 17% who are Not At All Concerned.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Likely Voters was conducted on June 21 and 24, 2018 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

Just before Trump’s inauguration, half (50%) of voters felt America was a more divided nation after the eight years of the Obama presidency. Since Trump’s election, a majority (55%) of voters believes America is more divided. 

Most voters across the partisan spectrum are concerned about political violence from those opposed to Trump’s policies, although Republicans are the most likely to be Very Concerned. The level of concern is about the same among Republicans, Democrats and unaffiliated voters when it comes to the threat of violence from those critical of the media’s coverage of Trump.

Women and those under 40 are more worried about a possible civil war than men and older voters are.

Forty-four percent (44%) of blacks think a second civil war is likely in the next five years, a view shared by 28% of whites and 36% of other minority voters. Whites are also less concerned about political violence than the others are.

Fifty-one percent (51%) of voters who Strongly Approve of the job Trump is doing are Very Concerned that opponents of the president’s polices will resort to violence, but just 23% of those who Strongly Disapprove of the job he is doing agree. The two groups are in general agreement and see much less of a threat from those critical of the media coverage of the president.

Rasmussen Reports will release new data tomorrow on the level of anger voters feel toward the current policies of the federal government and the media.

Forty-two percent (42%) of all voters say the country is headed in the right direction. This figure ran in the mid- to upper 20s for most weeks during the last year of Obama’s presidency.

Just 40% think America would be better off today if Hillary Clinton had been elected president in 2016.  

Fifty-one percent (51%) blame Trump for his bad relationship with the media, but only 40% think it is possible for the president to do anything the media will approve of. Voters are also more distrustful of the political news they are getting than they have been in years.  

Fifty-one percent (51%) of voters also agree with the Democratic gubernatorial candidate from Wisconsin who said last week that his party is “pickled in identity politics and victimology.”

28 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Sometimes I wonder if another "civil war" isn't already here. It's a "culture civil war".

It started when America turned away from God, removed God and prayer from schools and with the disintegration of the core family.  It has further deteriorated with the normalization of same sex marriage and gay rights ...  demonizing law enforcement, the victimization mentality of the left ... the open defiance of the rule of law and even our Constitution ... the openly anti-American liberalization of the dimocrat party ... and open borders with no concern of for national security or sovereignty of our nation ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Only one liberal on smoaky guess we can all laugh

No, they are just voting that Conservatives would win because we have all the guns and they know it. Dems are so busy fighting for gun control while Republicans are bust stockpiling guns and ammunition. It's not that Republicans think there won't be another civil war, they just aren't scared because they are prepared. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Only one liberal on smoaky guess we can all laugh

Nothing to laugh about. They're Americans too. 

I want us to stop fighting each other.

The people aren't the problem. 

Expand your thinking. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Sometimes I wonder if another "civil war" isn't already here. It's a "culture civil war".

I agree.  I don't think a real Civil War will happen, because it would be a three way war.  The military and law enforcement would be used to fight both sides.  

1 hour ago, AKA said:

Nothing to laugh about. They're Americans too. 

I want us to stop fighting each other.

The people aren't the problem. 

Expand your thinking. 

A whole lot of people are the problem. Until we hold individuals responsible for THEIR actions nothing will get better. It's time to stop blaming what we do on everything and everybody but ourselves. Someone shoots someone quit blaming Trump and the NRA. Blame the shooter. Someone bullies others because they don't like who they voted for don't blame the person being bullied. You don't like a politician vote them out, instead of punishing those who voted them in. Try remembering that not everything works for everyone and that those who didn't have a voice under Obama voted to have their voices heard. They are as much an American as those who voted for Clinton or Bernie. They have a right to have this time for the betterment of their lives.

I don't see a civil war as we think of wars.  Based on the mental instability of the left, & Trump winning being the trigger mechanism, I expect much more violence.  The mobs confronting Sarah Huckabee & others is just the point of the spear.  The media will ignore it, and Hollywood types are encouraging it.  Red state officials will squash it asap, but if it happens in a blue state, shame on your conservative a$$.  Authorities will turn a blind eye - as they did in Charlotte, until it got out of hand. 

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

True Civil War in America.

1. Supply lines cut off to Major Cities - Bridges - Rail - ETC....

2.  1 week in people in Cities turn on each other - Police and Military over ran - Shelters over loaded - Medical supplies gone and a third of city has been destroyed. Gangs have been formed into Cartels or militias. Open fighting in streets. People afraid to come out of their homes

3. 2 weeks out - mass exoduse out of cities - People are Hungry and frightened - Majority of people just want a place to sleep and something to eat. The ones that do want to fight are cut down or arrested.

We are now Afganistan - George Sorros Wins

• 3 months later...

I don't know but we are having a heck of a cuss fight right now. In all seriousness watching some of these videos where a person just smacks a person out of nowhere makes me furious and I can see someone getting shot over some of this stuff, that so called professor at Berkeley who sucker punched or hit a fellow over the head out of nowhere with a chain is the type who will hit the wrong person and will get killed. Police in my view have let things go way to far, going to have to put these folks in jail and let them rot a few days. 

• Mr. P changed the title to ⚔️ Civil War II