⚔️ Civil War II

BluePirate

Civil War II  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think another Civil War is coming soon?

2. 2. Which side would have the advantage in another Civil War?

Parent, people can live to be 100 and never reach maturity. - Do you agree?

Mediocrity breeds contempt.

Most definitely... although, you know, I don't see it around the people I surround myself with...(probably couldn't contain myself, nor bite my tongue) but I do see it... you need to watch that Ben Stein movie I posted on under "other topics"...that'll blow your mind!

Truthfully, I think I'm becoming more like my grandmother every day... to the point of there are certain things you fight the good battle for, and some things just aren't worth it, but that it's up to us to decide which battle is the most important. Grandmother always said, later in her life, when she chose to go to battle, it was Katie bar the door...and she meant that literally, not to mention she had absolutely NO tolerance for laziness or ignorance, and she's gone through a lot tougher personal and economic pains that I ever have...

Looks like you're not getting it, either. At some point, hopefully, you will.

Agree to disagree.

camuchs, I wonder how you live being so bitter. I suggest some happiness. And maybe a sense of humor.

You have mistaken my "pity" for you, for bitterness towards you. I am not bitter. But I do sit at the "bitter table" on occasion.

but also don't chastise others for their decisions on which battles are the most important.

Yes, that's exactly what you have been doing.

You call me bitter for peaceably assembling to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. That is what we are doing when we choose not to fiancially support companies that support the things we have grievances about. Our goal is to get into the heads of those who take government's abuse of power so lightly and make them stop and think. Since you are wondering about me, in a way, I have succeeded in getting into your head - not so epic fail after all - eh? I win!!!!!! Ah, you made my day, I love it when people do not get my sense of humor!! Makes it even funnier!!!!

- all this aside, I sincerely wish you a Merry Christmas as well as all of the SDC family!!!! See ya'll next year - off to celebrate Christmas in the snow covered mountains.

• 5 years later...

Did anyone happen to catch what the police chief in the sleepy little town of Hughes Springs , Texas is advising some 1800 residents do? The chief has advised the town's residents to arm themselves against muslims and OBAMA's government. Wow!

I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.......

I guess there are traitors in every country.

Can't win a presidential election, try to overthrow/disobey the democratically elect government. That is not the American way.

When the leader of that "democratically elected government" refuses to enforce the laws of the land and bypasses congress with one unconstitutional action after another it's the American people's right to disobey or stop that radical destructive behavior. Obama has committed several acts of treason in the past 7 years and yes he will get away with it because of a gutless congress and the gutless liberals on the Supreme Court ...

Can't win a presidential election, try to overthrow/disobey the democratically elect government. That is not the American way.

Actually, that is the way we came to be........Thomas Jefferson himself said that the tree of liberty must be fertilized from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots.......sounds like you did comprehend the Declaration of Independence......if you've even read it......

This is the American way when our elected officials refuse to listen to their constituents. We need to get back to our basics that made this country great, and get rid of any progressive politicians.

Since he was a Colonel in the Virginia Militia, and the writer of the Declaration of Independence I'm fairly sure his neck was on the line during the Revolution.

We must all hang together, or we will most assuredly all hang separately.......he was part of that "all".......

Nothing we've seen out of Washington for the last 30 years even remotely resembles the American way. It's time to do SOMETHING.

When the leader of that "democratically elected government" refuses to enforce the laws of the land and bypasses congress with one unconstitutional action after another it's the American people's right to disobey or stop that radical destructive behavior. Obama has committed several acts of treason in the past 7 years and yes he will get away with it because of a gutless congress and the gutless liberals on the Supreme Court ...

So Obama has found a way to get around the whole checks and balances thing? Most of the decisions that are made are not by the President soley. Also, the conservative government knew about 9/11, but Obama is committing treason? Get real.

So Obama has found a way to get around the whole checks and balances thing? Most of the decisions that are made are not by the President soley. Also, the conservative government knew about 9/11, but Obama is committing treason? Get real.

THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT is treasonous.....NOT one of the Three branches is following the Constitution......ERGO: The Declaration of Independence says WE have the right to get rid of that government and put another one in......

Have any of ya'll ever thought the government puts out these so-called coming civil war articles, and see who clicks on them. Bingo, you are on the government radar if you click on a certain amount of these articles. You might be labeled a Timothy McVeigh militia member by the government.

Have any of ya'll ever thought the government puts out these so-called coming civil war articles, and see who clicks on them. Bingo, you are on the government radar if you click on a certain amount of these articles. You might be labeled a Timothy McVeigh militia member by the government.

If you're not on a list from THESSE NAZIS, you are a total and complete sheep.. .....I'm probably on several of their lists......they know they can take their lists and shove them where the sun don't shine......

On a side note, McVeigh was backed by a muslim, too.......

• Mr. P changed the title to ⚔️ Civil War II