I Messed Up Folks

I messed up and bought a couple packs of cards. I hadn’t done this in 20+ years but it was worth it. Two Vander Esch rookie cards. Manster, Haley, Troy, The Dodger and Zeke& Dak. E0484532-B6F0-4364-B991-389543CE3CB0.jpeg

11 hours ago, Stoney said:

I messed up and bought a couple packs of cards. I hadn’t done this in 20+ years but it was worth it. Two Vander Esch rookie cards. Manster, Haley, Troy, The Dodger and Zeke& Dak. E0484532-B6F0-4364-B991-389543CE3CB0.jpeg

The Staubach card is from 1976 when the Cowboys had a red, white, and blue stripe.  I'd like to see them bring those helmets out in 226 for the 250th or Sestercentennial.  

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, Stoney said:

1ABF3CAB-2987-46DA-B092-D3A316979489.jpeg

Never thought I’d have a Bob Lilly autograph anything.

I still have his autograph from the bank that was on S. Mobberly and High St.  across from the South Side Annex Post office in Longview.  My friend Doug McKinney had his photo taken inbetween him and the Manster last week.  

• Like 1

I always grew up with this story. Don’t know how much truth there is to it. Always heard that Dan Blocker (Hoss Cartwright) and Bob Lilly were behind making Rain Tree Lakes( in between Harmony and Rhonesboro) into a premier subdivision. 

• 1 month later...
50 minutes ago, 1WildCat said:

There is an autographed Bob Lilly game jersey at The Weisman, downtown Marshall.

That’s well worth making a trip to Marshall for. One of my grandpa’s favorite Cowboys.

• 6 months later...