Week One: 5A #3 Lufkin at 6A #7 Longview (08/31)

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (0-0) vs Lufkin Panthers (0-0)  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2018 at 12:30 AM

20 hours ago, ANTI said:

Lobos!!!

Taj Mahal coming tomorrow!

These are just some preliminary renderings...  gotta get King to sign off on the changes. But I think we can finish renovations by early August: 

budapeststadium_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqrXQPXG

Gonna miss the trees.

• LOL! 3

Man, can you imagine if there was actually an agreement between Carthage and Longview to finally play each other??? They would have to shut Smoaky down. I am quite sure it would set a record for the longest thread and most suspensions in one week.

• LOL! 2
  • Stinks 1

41 minutes ago, Quick said:

Man, can you imagine if there was actually an agreement between Carthage and Longview to finally play each other??? They would have to shut Smoaky down. I am quite sure it would set a record for the longest thread and most suspensions in one week.

Here's the problem, at minimum, from this Dawgs' fan perspective.  Such a fantasy, or nightmare, depending on how you look at it, would only take place in non district.  Now i'm as proud a Dawg fan as they come, but that would be a disaster.  Anyone following Bulldog football the last 10 yrs + knows the team you see on the field in week 3 is more often than not a completely different animal than week 13. I dont wanna insult any lobo fans, lord knows i would laugh if tenaha or beckville or someone similar wanted to play my Dawgs, so trust me i get it.  Lobos should and would be heavy favorites regardless when game is played all i'm saying is we would have a much better chance after thanksgiving than labor day.  I've said all im gonna say on the subject, especially since we dont even know how we're gonna stack up against marshall yet, much less the lobos.  Now go lobos and get that elusive title this year.  Ya'll have been so close so many times!  You're due!

• Stinks 1

18 minutes ago, PackAttack said:

Unfortunately , 6A cannot play a 4A . UIL allows 1 classification up or 1 classification down only.

This is a false rumor. It happens quite a bit for the very bad Houston 6As.

Don't worry, when Longview dips back down into 5A we can settle it then.  

On 7/15/2018 at 6:29 AM, TheFootballFan said:

Looks like a whimpy soccer stadium in Europe! Not good enough!

On 7/15/2018 at 6:30 AM, TheFootballFan said:

But I do know of some things coming!

They started installing the new scoreboard this morning. It's bigger than I was expecting. #thatswhatshesaid

• Like 1