2018 SDC Fantasy Football League Preseason Business

Stoney

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Stoney said:

@DaveTV1 How did you find that?

I went back to the thread and got all the ones I drafted but I need to know who I had when season ended.

Probably won't matter too much because my top player probably won't be playing this year. 

10 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

I went back to the thread and got all the ones I drafted but I need to know who I had when season ended.

Probably won't matter too much because my top player probably won't be playing this year. 

I’ve gone back to see who I had at the end of the season. I couldn’t find it myself. I know there’s a way. I just haven’t played around with the league settings enough to find it.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

@DaveTV1 How did you find that?

Go to the League Page on NFL Fantasy Draft.  Click History.  At the top Click 2017 or 2016 Almanac whichever year the team you want to look at.  Golfingnut was last years Champ.  Scroll to 5th Place Stoney's Stone Cold Stunners.  QB Drew Brees RB Mark Ingram RB Kareem Hunt WR Dez "The Disturbance" Bryant WR Mike Evans TE Evan Engram W/R Jamison Crowder Bench : QB Andrew Luck, QB Phillip Rivers, RB Peyton Barber, RB Dalvin Cook, RB Mike Davis, RB Chris Johnson, WR Odell Beckham Jr., WR Antonio Brown, K Dan Bailey, D Los Angeles Chargers.  You had a lot of injured guys on your bench last year, and why you had Antonio Brown on the bench at the end of the year is beyond me.  He had 182 yards receiving vs. Cleveland that game.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

2EA42F90-5429-480C-9BC1-B9328B0707EA.png

• Thanks 1

• Mr. P locked this topic