42 minutes ago, Sideliner said:

I guess a missed the part in the story claiming he was a liberal wingnut. More bogus news from the right.Ā 

Hmm, a gay Latino goes after a Fox News host. I'm pretty sure he's not in the John Birch Society.Ā 

Weak trolling. Try harder.

• Like 1

Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment ofĀ religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging theĀ freedomĀ of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Holmdel High School did not respond to Breitbart Newsā€™ request for clarification about what Kizenkoā€™s alleged ā€œcharacter flawā€ was in reference to, or about the studentā€™s detention that the school had later rescinded.

Ā 

Sounds like a bunch of little hypocrites who themselvesĀ have shown to have major "character flaws"

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Grades, discipline, community service.......

It was only about grades when I was in school. Ā There were no meetings or anything. Ā You simply had to keep allĀ grades at an 88 or higher. Ā They would put you on probation for anything less. Ā If you received a C in any class regardless you were removed from the program completely. Ā That's how it was explained to me. Ā I didn't try because I usually took the second 6 weeks off and made all C's. Ā As for this kid this is blatant removal based on political opinion by the local NHS council, and he should sue them. Ā I think they also violated his first amendment rights as well. Ā They have serious issues if they are going to run their organization in this manner. Ā 

New Dems push left unsettles party (Washington Post)

The liberal shift, and the lawmakers driving it, are also creating challenges for Democrats in more-conservative areas, and they are giving President Donald Trump and congressional Republicans fresh opportunities for political attacks. The GOP has been particularly focused in recent days on hammering Democrats over draft details of a broad "Green New Deal" proposal, even if most Democrats have not directly endorsed the fine print.

The party's increasingly liberal bent is also creating dilemmas for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., who is trying to manage a band of outspoken new liberal members while also staying attuned to the needs of moderates hailing from swing districts that could be key to Democrats retaining the House majority in 2020.

"We won the House through the middle," said Rep. Josh Gottheimer, D-N.J., who co-leads the Problem Solvers Caucus. "Our party has to be open and recognize that. And if we don't and insist that everyone takes a hard line view on everything, (a) I don't think that's going to attract votes in the next election, and (b) it puts our majority at risk."

Sen. Joe Manchin III, D-W.Va., said of his party's shift to the left: "It makes it more difficult in more-rural areas like mine. Absolutely makes it more difficult."

• 4 weeks later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to Leftists send death threats to 8-year-old