http://hotair.com/archives/2017/08/20/colorado-man-stabbed-nazi-haircut/

Ā 

Guys pulling up in a drive through with a short haircut like I wear, and this Leftist Fascist comes up and stabs him while hollering about Neo-Nazis. How/why did this happen? In my backwoods simplistic mind, it happened cause so many on the left have attacked folks on the right with impunity. People will do what they can get away with, and the perception being perpetrated by many politicians and the MSM is, it's open season on conservatives. Best be careful of that attitude in Texas. A lot of these deer shoot back.

I've seen more violence from them than I did the idiot white supremacist/Nazi's. That's why I had no problem with Caesar calling all groups out and condemning them. There were more incidents than just this one. I know at least 33 Antifa supporters were arrested in Boston. Yet they are the one's calling for violence, that's not something the honorable Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. did. There's a right way to protest, and a wrong way to protest and that's a riot.

I've seen more violence from them than I did the idiot white supremacist/Nazi's. That's why I had no problem with Caesar calling all groups out and condemning them. There were more incidents than just this one. I know at least 33 Antifa supporters were arrested in Boston. Yet they are the one's calling for violence, that's not something the honorable Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. did. There's a right way to protest, and a wrong way to protest and that's a riot.

Ā 

Trump was right on the money calling out both sides ... there are racists on both sides ... the left wants to maintain the double standard and can't stand the truth ... the media and most liberals can't see the forest for the trees ... anyone engaging in these type of violent protests should be dealt with ....

• 10 months later...

She's a better foil than Pelosi, maybe even Hillary at this point. Every time she opens her mouth, Republican fundraising shoots up.Ā 

If I'm a Dem insider, I do everything I can to rein her in. If I'm a GOPer, I put her rants on loop.

Maxine is probably the most ignorant person elected to office at a national level.Ā  She makes Sheila Jackarse Lee look intelligent.Ā  Crazy Maxine and Pelosi are the best campaign advertisements we have going, along with Crazy Bernie and his capitalist hypocrisyĀ  ... it would be a shame to see her dimocrat buddies shut her up ...Ā 

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Maxine is probably the most ignorant person elected to office at a national level.Ā  She makes Sheila Jackarse Lee look intelligent.Ā  Crazy Maxine and Pelosi are the best campaign advertisements we have going, along with Crazy Bernie and his capitalist hypocrisyĀ  ... it would be a shame to see her dimocrat buddies shut her up ...Ā 

The scary thing is, she is the very embodiment of the electorate that gave us Barry Soetoro as president; There Millions of voters who echo her very talking points! People who have No Clue about anything, yet still wield the power of their vote...

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

The scary thing is, she is the very embodiment of the electorate that gave us Barry Soetoro as president; There Millions of voters who echo her very talking points! People who have No Clue about anything, yet still wield the power of their vote...

Yes they are "the walking ignorant/uninformed" ... someone should do a tv series like "the walking dead" ... that would be a logical spin off ...Ā :munch:

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Conservatives are the biggest bunch of sissies. Yā€™all act all big and tough when Trump is out bullying people but cry like the babies when someone turns the tables on you. Itā€™s actually very funny.Ā 

There is no comparison to what President Trump has said to the hatred spewed by Maxine Waters ... unlike Trump, she is inciting violence and harassment of innocent people who are only guilty of supporting the good things President Trump has done for America.Ā  I believe most right minded people see what's going on.Ā  Maxine and Pelosi are really showing their arses ... you know it's pretty bad and unacceptable when it's too much for even Upchuck Scumbag ...Ā :woot: Ā :rofl: Ā Ā :woot:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ScreamingEagle said:

I know thereā€™s no comparison because Trump is 10 timesĀ worse. If you canā€™t see that then you are either ignorant, dishonest or both. Again, heā€™s just a bully that canā€™t handle when others punch back.Ā 

:BS: Ā Ā :pino: Ā Ā :BS:

On 6/27/2018 at 8:14 AM, AKA said:

She's a better foil than Pelosi, maybe even Hillary at this point. Every time she opens her mouth, Republican fundraising shoots up.Ā 

If I'm a Dem insider, I do everything I can to rein her in. If I'm a GOPer, I put her rants on loop.

If Iā€™m a Gopper, I want her to win the den nomination in a few yrs šŸ˜‚Ā 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

If Iā€™m a Gopper, I want her to win the den nomination in a few yrs šŸ˜‚Ā 

I donā€™t know that Iā€™d go THAT far. While I do think itā€™s good for the goppers to have her, Crazy Nancy, and Chuck U. Schumer as the face of the democrat party, I donā€™t know that Iā€™m comfortable with any of them being one republican screw-up (like thatā€™s never happened) away from the presidency.Ā 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

I donā€™t know that Iā€™d go THAT far. While I do think itā€™s good for the goppers to have her, Crazy Nancy, and Chuck U. Schumer as the face of the democrat party, I donā€™t know that Iā€™m comfortable with any of them being one republican screw-up (like thatā€™s never happened) away from the presidency.Ā 

ā€œCough cough, Dumbya...Cough cough cough...ā€šŸ˜³

The unhinged left can't deal with the fact that President Trump has accomplished more for America in less than two years than the last three presidents did combined ... Despite their non stop anti-Trump mantra, he is well on his way to being the most successful president of my lifetime and to reelection ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 7/5/2018 at 7:21 PM, REBgp said:

Started this thread so we could keep up with the Lefts self destruction. Ā 

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/viral-video-shows-teen-attacked-for-wearing-make-american-great-again-hat

Big grown man, unprovoked, attacking a 16 year old kid in Whataburger. Ā 

I disagree, REB; That jackass was No MAN.... That was a 35Ā year old, Racist BLM Thug, if you ask me.Ā 

Hmmmm, ā€œšŸ’©ā€ in my ā€œLikeā€ Ā column... Hello, ScreamingBuzzard! I suppose YOU agree with what that Tree Ape did?

• Thanks 4
  • Stinks 1

• Mr. P changed the title to Leftists send death threats to 8-year-old