Mr. P

According to a Rasmussen poll in August, Trump’s approval rating among black voters had climbed to 36 percent, compared with just 19 percent on the same day last year.

Is the tide turning?  Are minorities finally waking up to failed dimocrat programs designed to keep them dependent on government handouts? .... 

• Thanks 1

^ :poop: CENTEXFAN is all in for government handouts ... loves him some Unka Jesse, Al Sharptoon and Maxine Waters ... some people will never learn ... fortunately the tide IS turning .... and people like him will be left behind holding their expired food stamps .... 

Very encouraging to see these young people stand up to all the ridicule and name calling they surely have to endure. It’s called the Young Black Leadership Summit.  Their willingness to stand up to the status quo of democrats leading the black community, exhibits that they are leaders.  Tired of false promises.  Tired of being kept on the Plantation by the same people who profess to be helping them, while carrying blacks down the dependency abyss reffered to as Govt Welfare.  A system that puts chains on them.  Invisible chains, but chains nonetheless.  It gives me hope for our country, where before, I saw little.

Great post WH1 !!

• Thanks 2

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 3:25 AM, Hagar said:

Very encouraging to see these young people stand up to all the ridicule and name calling they surely have to endure. It’s called the Young Black Leadership Summit.  Their willingness to stand up to the status quo of democrats leading the black community, exhibits that they are leaders.  Tired of false promises.  Tired of being kept on the Plantation by the same people who profess to be helping them, while carrying blacks down the dependency abyss reffered to as Govt Welfare.  A system that puts chains on them.  Invisible chains, but chains nonetheless.  It gives me hope for our country, where before, I saw little.

Great post WH1 !!

The tide is turning ... more and more intelligent young blacks and Hispanics are waking up to the truth ....

• Like 1

Read the whole story here.

President Trump’s approval rating hit 50% on Monday.

This was 6 points higher than Barack Obama at the same time in his presidency.

And President Trump’s approval number from black voters hit 40% on Monday. This is a huge blow to Democrats who need around 85% of the black vote to win national elections.

rasmussen-black-approval-.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I told everyone the tide is turning.  Dimocraps have abandoned blacks in favor of illegal aliens ... 

This is one of the hardiest things to believe, a good year for the GOP is about 10 to 12 % of course liking what Trump is doing and voting for Trump is two different things

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

This is one of the hardiest things to believe, a good year for the GOP is about 10 to 12 % of course liking what Trump is doing and voting for Trump is two different things

I voted early in Nacogdoches the other day and there were several black people there and they were very openly pro-Trump ....

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:02 PM, KirtFalcon said:

^ :poop: CENTEXFAN is all in for government handouts ... loves him some Unka Jesse, Al Sharptoon and Maxine Waters ... some people will never learn ... fortunately the tide IS turning .... and people like him will be left behind holding their expired food stamps .... 

Shows how much you know.  I have never ever been on any govt. welfare.  I know a bunch of Republicans who live on welfare in trailer parks.  

• Stinks 1

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I voted early in Nacogdoches the other day and there were several black people there and they were very openly pro-Trump ....

First were you  open carrying  ?  Two proves my point you saw 2 black people Republican, and you thought it was strange.  

• Stinks 3

I've seen this reported with pride by the media.  My cousin who is a liberal posted an article about it, and when I said it was racist they dropped me as a facebook friend.  Oh well, don't be racist towards others, and say it's okay regardless of their politics.  If they are being violent at rallies then I will call them out on it. 

46 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

First were you  open carrying  ?  Two proves my point you saw 2 black people Republican, and you thought it was strange.  

Several means more than two.  I understand it may have been a long time since you've been in school, but to think it was only two or more might be stretching it.  Then again, that's how the liberal media works.  They like to stretch the facts.  

• LOL! 1

• Mr. P changed the title to This crazy B####...