Mr. P

I personally wish he would have some courage and admit that he carries water for the white supremacists and is a part of the problem. He is revered by those in the white supremacy movement, which is nothing if not openly wanting division-white people and everyone else as the enemy. 

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/8/7/20757366/tucker-carlson-white-supremacy-hoax-el-paso

• Stinks 2

11 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I personally wish he would have some courage and admit that he carries water for the white supremacists and is a part of the problem. He is revered by those in the white supremacy movement, which is nothing if not openly wanting division-white people and everyone else as the enemy. 

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/8/7/20757366/tucker-carlson-white-supremacy-hoax-el-paso

You're so full of it I would bet your eyes are brown. Because you believe what these people say, you are part of the division. You fall right in line with the democratic party. Divide the nation. You can curse President Trump all you want, but it is the party of liberalism that is destroying this country. Started with obama and they keep ramping it up. Everyone is a racist, you have just inferred that about Tucker. So in other words you are NO better than any other politician. I know I am a bigot, I don't have a problem with that. But you, you try to pretend you are something you are not. You are just a pure evil hater. SMFH. 

• Like 3

You are right about ONE thing- I AM a 'pure evil hater', and I know it when I see it.  And, my eyes are green, but sometimes have a hazel appearance, according to those who know me. 

I do have one other question, however, so you are implying that YOU are a bastion of tolerance, inclusion and togetherness as a card carrying member of the GOP? You are a 'bigot, and you don't have a problem with that'???? You know, you really should. 

• Stinks 1

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You are right about ONE thing- I AM a 'pure evil hater', and I know it when I see it.  And, my eyes are green, but sometimes have a hazel appearance, according to those who know me. 

I do have one other question, however, so you are implying that YOU are a bastion of tolerance, inclusion and togetherness as a card carrying member of the GOP? You are a 'bigot, and you don't have a problem with that'???? You know, you really should. 

Difference between Bigot and Racist

Key difference: The main difference between racist and bigot is that fact that racism discriminates on the basis of race, whereas a bigot discriminates on the basis of his personal opinion, which can include race, gender, religion or beliefs.

I can and do discriminate based on my opinion of some, especially because of their beliefs. And if you don't then you sir are lying to yourself, because all of us are bigots in one way or another. I would say that you are a bigot towards President Trump. At least I can tell myself there are people I don't like and know that it is because of my personal beliefs. Therefore, I am a bigot against some people. But please keep telling yourself that you are NOT. Because like an alcoholic, until you admit you have a problem, you don't see the problem. And BTW, I am not a member of a political party. When the Democrats had fiscal conservatives, I voted for them. Which makes it hard to vote these days since ALL of government loves to spend my money of worthless 💩

I love the thought that you think you are tolerant, inclusive, or provide togetherness with all people. The lies people tell themselves. SMFH. 

http://www.differencebetween.info/difference-between-bigot-and-racist

• Like 3

The left just can't handle the fact that a growing number of black Americans acknowledge that President Trump has done more for them than any President in modern history.  His approval numbers among Blacks as well as Hispanics has improved since his election in 2016 and it wasn't bad then.  They aren't buying the overplayed "racist / white supremacist"  :BS:  either ...  President Trump will get 20-30% of the Black vote in 2020 ... Gutter politics is all the dims have going for them because they know they can't compete with him on the issues or his record of accomplishments  ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

THAT is the black community? Trump will be very lucky to get 10% of that vote in the next election. He is very widely disapproved of and is considered racist by the vast majority of African Americans. 

The left just can't handle the fact that a growing number of black Americans acknowledge that President Trump has done more for them than any President in modern history.  His approval numbers among Blacks as well as Hispanics has improved since his election in 2016 and it wasn't bad then.  They aren't buying the overplayed "racist / white supremacist"    :BS:  either ...  President Trump will get 20-30% of the Black vote in 2020 ... Gutter politics is all the dims have going for them because they know they can't compete with him on the issues or his record of accomplishments  ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 2

'Trump will get a kajillion more votes this time, because well, uh, a black guy told me in a Youtube video. You just wait and see! I am busy ignoring all the race baiting and name calling he has done of African American leaders and communities and countries where there are ancestors of black Americans and that a vast majority consider him a racist.' Kirt Falcon

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

THAT is the black community? Trump will be very lucky to get 10% of that vote in the next election. He is very widely disapproved of and is considered racist by the vast majority of African Americans. 

No he isn’t.  He is widely disapproved of and is considered racist by a vast majority of Idiots.  You seem to fit that category.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Name calling! Wah, that hurts my wittle feelings and causes me to be emotional, and when I am not in the majority that believe something, it makes me feel very, very insecure and in need of the comfort of warm cookies and milk and a blankie. 😏

Im sure you are lactating all over yourself as much as you cry on here.  You have a face even a mother would hate.  You have reasons for your insecurity.   

• Thanks 1

According to data collected by the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research at Cornell, only 8% of African-American voters cast their ballots for Trump in the 2016 presidential election. On the flip side, 88% of black voters supported Hillary Clinton. In Trump’s defense, he took a greater share of the black vote than did Mitt Romney in the 2012 election — 6% to Barack Obama’s 93% — but whether less than one in ten voters constitutes “a lot” is debatable. President George W. Bush received 11% of the African-American vote in 2004.

Don't see this changing much in 2020...

• Stinks 1

50 minutes ago, Sideliner said:

According to data collected by the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research at Cornell, only 8% of African-American voters cast their ballots for Trump in the 2016 presidential election. On the flip side, 88% of black voters supported Hillary Clinton. In Trump’s defense, he took a greater share of the black vote than did Mitt Romney in the 2012 election — 6% to Barack Obama’s 93% — but whether less than one in ten voters constitutes “a lot” is debatable. President George W. Bush received 11% of the African-American vote in 2004.

I have seen more than one article that shows President Trump is polling in the low to mid 20% range with African Americans ... I expect that to only get stronger the closer we get to 2020 ..... especially with the out of touch dumpster fire dimocrat candidates running this go around .... If Trump only gets 10-12% of the 20+% he is polling at, he will win in a landslide .... he is also up in the polling with Hispanics ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Sideliner said:

Wow.  Best employment numbers and standard of living in their history, and they will just keep voting for the ones that politicize them once every four years for a vote.  

I hope you’re wrong and that they are smarter than that at the end of the day.   

• Like 2

Can you see "gaff a minute" Bite Me in a prime time national debate against Donald Trump?

President Trump .... "The booming economy, Jobs, Lowest Unemployment in History for Blacks and Hispanics, We are Building The WALL, Rebuilt the Military. Finally On A Level Playing Field With Trade Deals, Got Rid of Bite Me/Kerry/Obummer terrible Iran Nuclear Deal, Have Putin on the Run, and On and On, MAGA Baby!!!"

Bite Me .... You are a RACIST, You are a White Supremacism, Mueller, Mueller, Mueller, Stormy, Stormy, Stormy, Booming Economy? .... Yea, Me and Barrack did that!!! .... 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I have seen more than one article that shows President Trump is polling in the low to mid 20% range with African Americans ... I expect that to only get stronger the closer we get to 2020 ..... especially with the out of touch dumpster fire dimocrat candidates running this go around ....

The only way they are attempting to gain the votes of people of color is by offering open borders w/free health care, and reparations.  For the youth vote they are offering to remove all debt for student loans.  For average Americans they are offering Health Care for all, but with increased taxes.  Some people are saying I'll pay more in taxes, yet they don't even know how much their taxes would be raised.  Yet, they don't provide answers on where the money is going to come from.  With President Trump we do see that the left is now talking about the deficit again, but with the programs mentioned above it would completely destroy America with debt.  

I can't say how President Trump will fare in the next election with voters of color, but we will find out after the election is over.  I see some sites show his ratings have increased, and some sites say it's remained the same.  I can say in the Houston area that more people of color will be voting for him, but it's only a few more than what it was in the past election.  I want say that it will be a huge wave of votes for him.  In increase will be for the better.  

13 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

The only way they are attempting to gain the votes of people of color is by offering open borders w/free health care, and reparations.  For the youth vote they are offering to remove all debt for student loans.  For average Americans they are offering Health Care for all, but with increased taxes.  Some people are saying I'll pay more in taxes, yet they don't even know how much their taxes would be raised.  Yet, they don't provide answers on where the money is going to come from.  With President Trump we do see that the left is now talking about the deficit again, but with the programs mentioned above it would completely destroy America with debt.  

I can't say how President Trump will fare in the next election with voters of color, but we will find out after the election is over.  I see some sites show his ratings have increased, and some sites say it's remained the same.  I can say in the Houston area that more people of color will be voting for him, but it's only a few more than what it was in the past election.  I want say that it will be a huge wave of votes for him.  In increase will be for the better.  

If you look at what is really going on in the dimocrat party, and I do believe blacks are starting to realize the reality of the shifting emphasis .... the dimocrat party for all practical purposes has abandoned blacks in favor of illegal aliens .... they are just taking blacks for granted thinking they won't notice ....

11 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Care to make a wager?  If Trump gets more than 10% of the African American vote then I’ll take a month leave from Smoaky. If he gets less than that then you take a month leave from Smoaky. 

I'll wager he does better with black voters in 2020 than he did in 2016 ...