โœŠ๐Ÿฟ "THAT'S RACIST!"

Mr. P

21 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Kanye is terrible. If weโ€™re talking anything new then Iโ€™d go with Kendrick Lamar. Personally Iโ€™ll stick with old school. Give me NWA, UGK, Geto Boys, Triple Six Mafia, No Limit or Public Enemy any day.ย 

Wow...ย  we should hang out. Politics aside, we like a lot of the same rappers.ย 

This is Ye's worst album he's put out if we talking music not sales, matter of fact I shouldn't call it an album, it's a glorified mixtape. Not sure what the 7 track deal is but he did it with Pusha T, that was the worst stuff he has put out to date in which his "album" was 3 years overdue, now Ye has hinted a 7 track "album" with Cyhi. I hope that's only a rumor.ย 

ย 

I didn't even stream the joint "album" with Kid Cudi. He needs to stay away from Utah & Wyoming and go back to making his albums in Hawaii.ย 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Greezychef said:

The only comment I've ever given you props on. ย 

ย 

Phat Pat, Master P, psk-13, ESG, Eight ball& mjg...to name a few more.

Man I miss 8ball & Mjg albums. Memphis my favorite city in the world so im bias. (Its still ugk over here best ever though)ย 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Greezychef said:

I'm more of an Olive Branch guy over "real" Memphis. ย  Gus's fried chicken is worth the drive there alone.

ย 

Ps. ย Trublue's wife's family is from that area. ย 

Central BBQ is about as good as it gets.ย 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Man I miss 8ball & Mjg albums. Memphis my favorite city in the world so im bias. (Its still ugk over here best ever though)ย 

"Deadly Verses" by Gangsta Pat isย my favorite rap album to come out of Memphis. His combination of fast-paced flow and horrorcore lyrics was mind-blowing to the teenage Matthias back in the day. That and "King of the Playaz Ball" by Kingpin Skinny P i m pย and "Street Knowledge" by Al Kapone were big faves of mine back then. Shoot, I still listen to King of the Playaz Ball to this day.

I liked Three 6 Mafia group stuff, but I tended to preferย the Playa Fly and Juicy J tracks over the rest of the group.ย 

Did y'all ever get into the underground Sacramento stuff? Brotha Lynch Hung, X-Raided, Sicx, and the 24th Street Garden Blocc? That ish was crazy.ย 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/6/2018 at 1:03 PM, Sideliner said:

Good.ย 

ย 

Here's another idiot that's unemployed currently for being a hateful dummy below:ย 

White supremacist who assaulted black man at Charlottesville fired from federal defense job https://t.co/PJt5KvDl1s https://t.co/NXGO4gg67g

ย 

ย 

I remember when the Carthage City Pool began to allow blacks back in about 1965; I was only 6 years old but could already swimย across the pool on the deep end because I had taken swimming lessons when I was 5 years old.ย 

The first two black guys came strolling out with towels on their shoulders, and Everybody... EVERYBODY climbed out of the pool & sat on the wall as these tall, bearded black young men climbed into the water & began to โ€œswimโ€ although they swam more like anvils than anything else! They could barely stay afloat! They had the whole pool to themselves for about 15 minutes as everyone kept their seats there on that hot brick wall in the hot July Sun...

Finally, me & a friend said, thโ€™ Heck with it & jumped in to swim; we had paid our money, & by Golly, we came there to swim! Soon, one by one, ย others joined in & within about 45 minutes afterward, the majority of the wall was empty...ย 

I didnโ€™t care about politics... I was a kid that lived to swim!๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŠโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• Thanks 1

I don't understand people like that guy. ย The only people I don't like to swim with is kids, because I know they like to put the P in the OOL. ย I don't remember segregation, but even though I lived in Pine Tree we always swam at Ingram Pool on 10th St. until the High School Pool was built on Fairmont. ย I didn't care who was swimming, we were there to have fun and cool off with anyone that wanted to join in on the games we would play. ย The Jr. High Pool was near our house, but it was small it was 1/3rd the size of Ingram and 1/4th the size of the Pool at the High School. ย It didn't have a kiddie pool that I would use when I was under the age of 4, but we kept going there. ย I think tags back in the day were $5 for the entire summer when I first started swimming, and $10 when I was in High School. ย It was cheap entertainment in my opinion. ย I wonder how much they are now. ย 

On 7/6/2018 at 1:03 PM, Sideliner said:

Another idiot below:ย 

ย 

Apartment Complex Fires White Woman Who Called Police on Black Man Wearing Socks in Pool (Video) https://t.co/zTj5YRh7QO https://t.co/1jdum5TCzo

ย 

ย 

On 7/6/2018 at 6:46 PM, CarthDawg77 said:

I remember when the Carthage City Pool began to allow blacks back in about 1965; I was only 6 years old but could already swimย across the pool on the deep end because I had taken swimming lessons when I was 5 years old.ย 

The first two black guys came strolling out with towels on their shoulders, and Everybody... EVERYBODY climbed out of the pool & sat on the wall as these tall, bearded black young men climbed into the water & began to โ€œswimโ€ although they swam more like anvils than anything else! They could barely stay afloat! They had the whole pool to themselves for about 15 minutes as everyone kept their seats there on that hot brick wall in the hot July Sun...

Finally, me & a friend said, thโ€™ Heck with it & jumped in to swim; we had paid our money, & by Golly, we came there to swim! Soon, one by one, ย others joined in & within about 45 minutes afterward, the majority of the wall was empty...ย 

I didnโ€™t care about politics... I was a kid that lived to swim!๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŠโ€โ™‚๏ธ

So how did blacks end up being allowed at the pool. Were there protest or did the city decide on their own.

33 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

So how did blacks end up being allowed at the pool. Were there protest or did the city decide on their own.

No protests, it was just just at the time that all of the Civil Rights changes by Lyndon Johnsonโ€™s โ€œGreat ย Societyโ€ programs were being put into place.ย 

As I said, when those first two guys showed up, everybody got out of the pool & sat on the wall & let them have the pool to themselves. There was never any marches, riots, etc., it all just ended as quickly as it began, with little or no fuss.ย 

Integration into Carthage Schools happened a little later...ย I saw a couple of fights between a couple of the black students & white students, but those were isolated incidents which resolved themselves eventually.ย 

It was something that just played itself out.... It takesย time for for people from different cultures to adjust to the times.ย 

Case in point; Back in 1958, Lake Murvaul was impounded , & as part of the existing โ€œSeperate but Equalโ€ philosophy of that time, โ€œRosie Jones Parkโ€ was built on the northwest end of the lake for blacks to use; Even now, 60 years later, my wife & I were boating just yesterday, & as we approached Rosie Jones Park, I look up & see five black people fishing from the bank & pier there... They can go anywhere on the lake they Choose, but they still prefer there... Funny, huh? They โ€œchoseโ€ to segregate themselves, I guess.

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

No protests, it was just just at the time that all of the Civil Rights changes by Lyndon Johnsonโ€™s โ€œGreat ย Societyโ€ programs were being put into place.ย 

As I said, when those first two guys showed up, everybody got out of the pool & sat on the wall & let them have the pool to themselves. There was never any marches, riots, etc., it all just ended as quickly as it began, with little or no fuss.ย 

Integration into Carthage Schools happened a little later...ย I saw a couple of fights between a couple of the black students & white students, but those were isolated incidents which resolved themselves eventually.ย 

It was something that just played itself out.... It takesย time for for people from different cultures to adjust to the times.ย 

Case in point; Back in 1958, Lake Murvaul was impounded , & as part of the existing โ€œSeperate but Equalโ€ philosophy of that time, โ€œRosie Jones Parkโ€ was built on the northwest end of the lake for blacks to use; Even now, 60 years later, my wife & I were boating just yesterday, & as we approached Rosie Jones Park, I look up & see five black people fishing from the bank & pier there... They can go anywhere on the lake they Choose, but they still prefer there... Funny, huh? They โ€œchoseโ€ to segregate themselves, I guess.

I remember going to Camp Pirtle on Lake Murvaul in the 80's, and we didn't care if there were scouts of other races there. ย We were there to do what other scouts did. ย There was a black troop from Marshall and a Hispanic troop from Mexico in 1981. ย I learned from both of them. ย Unfortunately over the years I've lost contact with them. ย Heck I've lost contacts with some of my best friends growing up as a kid, even with facebook, because they're not there. ย I've had flashbacks recently to Camp Pirtle, because my cousin posted photo's of his kid there, and that brought back many great memories. ย Why they did it 50 years ago still boggles my mind.ย 

29 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

If the question is will racism ever end the answer is no, not in my life time. Racism is not as bad as it once was though.ย 

It's become worse in my opinion in the last 10 years. ย Maybe it's just a revolving circle with people. ย I think it should stop, but I see it from all races. ย Some of it is made up. ย The other day I heard someone that had the common name of John, and a person of another race that was younger said it was racist to call him John. ย His parents named him. ย I don't care what someone wants to name their kid, but to say that his name is racist is beyond me. ย The 20 year old kid that stated it has the same name as me, and he's Hispanic. ย So is his name racist too ? ย It's getting ridiculous. ย 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

It's become worse in my opinion in the last 10 years. ย Maybe it's just a revolving circle with people. ย I think it should stop, but I see it from all races. ย Some of it is made up. ย The other day I heard someone that had the common name of John, and a person of another race that was younger said it was racist to call him John. ย His parents named him. ย I don't care what someone wants to name their kid, but to say that his name is racist is beyond me. ย The 20 year old kid that stated it has the same name as me, and he's Hispanic. ย So is his name racist too ? ย It's getting ridiculous. ย 

Social media has made racism even worse, now you hear about every racist act that happens and that in turns makes it seem that it is out of control. Social media enrages some and encourages others both for and against racism. I don't think it will ever end, as I said in my lifetimeย 

23 hours ago, Wild74 said:

If the question is will racism ever end the answer is no, not in my life time. Racism is not as bad as it once was though.ย 

Racism will not die as long as certain people on both ends of the political establishment stay in power. They have a vested interest in keeping Americans divided. They donโ€™t really care how they keep us divided, but at least for now, racial lines are the easiest to draw.ย 

• Thanks 1

โ€˜โ€˜Once a man bought a [dark-skinned slave] and assumed that the color of the slaveโ€™s skin was due to the neglect of the former master. No sooner did he bring him home than he procured all kinds of scouring utensils, scrubbing brushes, soaps, and sandpaper and set to work with his servants to wash him white again. For hours they drenched and rubbed him, but it was in vain. His skin remained as black as ever, while the poor wretch almost died from the cold he caught from all their scrubbing and washing. Thus, it is not humanly possible to change what is humanly natural.โ€™โ€™ (Aesop, circa 600 B.C.)

This is a Greek talking about Africans and Thracians, an Eastern European tribe located in what is now Bulgaria:ย โ€˜โ€˜Men make gods in their own image; those of the Ethiopians are black and snub-nosed, those of the Thracians have blue eyes and red hair.โ€™โ€™ย (Xenophanes, 500 B.C.)

โ€˜โ€˜The inhabitants of narrow, waterless, bare places, which are not well balanced in terms of changes of season, will tend to be hard and vigorous in appearance, to be fair rather than dark.โ€™โ€™ย (Hippocrates,ย  circa 400 B.C.)

This is a Roman talking about a Gaul (ancient France):ย "These Gaulsย are degenerates, a mongrel race...ย  Just as in the case of fruits and cattle, the seed is not so effective in keeping up the strain as the nature of the soil and climate in which they are reared are in changing it." (Titus Livius Patavinus, 32 B.C.)

On 7/9/2018 at 8:15 PM, Wild74 said:

Social media has made racism even worse, now you hear about every racist act that happens and that in turns makes it seem that it is out of control. Social media enrages some and encourages others both for and against racism. I don't think it will ever end, as I said in my lifetimeย 

This. +1. I see on social media all the time news that only causes division. I live in the Duncanville/Grand Prairie area and I'm white as can be. When I go to the grocery store, my run-ins with those of the other race(s) have been almost nothing but positive. There's a lot of love out there believe it or not, and then you get on social media or turn on the news and you just see how they are trying to divide us. It's all negative and really a sad thing to see.ย 

Then this below:ย 

WATCH: Off-duty cop and apartment manager force โ€˜only black dude in poolโ€™ to leave โ€” even though he lives there https://t.co/EMZ1odJM0r

A video showing alleged racial profiling in Indianapolis went viral. This is the fallout. https://t.co/ajWCXkpOlJ (Photo: Shayne Holland)

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

#BREAKING: ย A woman has been arrested in connection with a brutal beating of a 92-year-old man in California, sheriff's officials said. https://t.co/YY6kpikSui

(She told him go back to his own country, smh) ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

ย 

And then this guy who just can't get right:ย 

Papa Johnโ€™s founder apologizes for using N-word during conference call https://t.co/DM7tzbGpqB https://t.co/rYUTteJNEe

ย 

Papa John's founder John Schnatter resigns as chairman of company's board after apologizing for racial slur https://t.co/JZDZz1VkGV

ย 

ย 

Left the Louisville board as well.ย 

๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

On 7/10/2018 at 5:59 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

A video gone viral shows a man harassing a woman wearing a Puerto Rico T-shirt -- while a police officer stood idly by.ย 

Dean Reynolds reports the man has been arrested and the officer is on desk duty. https://t.co/0PqE3kYCR2 https://t.co/3pR77rJpAV

ย 

UPDATE:ย ย Cop resigns after not helping woman who was harassed for wearing Puerto Rico shirt https://t.co/Z6oMAUxOj5 https://t.co/cAdHQb6IzN

ย 

The man who was recorded harassing a woman for wearing a Puerto Rican flag shirt has been charged with a hate crime. https://t.co/vLO8v7MgSU

ย 

ย 

Good.ย 

2 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Florida police chief told officers to pin unsolved crimes on random black people: report https://t.co/1p1A2JaJC4 https://t.co/TqjVik27vL

ย 

Well this is an interesting story, the weirdest stuff I see out of Florida these days. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

You mean like the liberal Hillary supporting sheriff who made a deal with a liberal Hillary supporting school superintendent to NOT arrest students who committed crimes so they could look better to liberal politicians who dole out money for liberal programsย then the sheriffโ€™s deputies answered about 35 calls on the same kid without ever making an arrestย but told school officials about it then they all acted shocked and blamed Trump and the GOP and NRA when that same kid showed up at the school and killed a bunch of kids while the same Sheriffโ€™s deputies were ordered to stand by outside as the murders took place? Yeah I see what you mean.ย 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

• Mr. P changed the title to This crazy B####...