Mr. P

28 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Care to make a wager?  If Trump gets more than 10% of the African American vote then I’ll take a month leave from Smoaky. If he gets less than that then you take a month leave from Smoaky. 

I won't take that bet

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Sissy. Put your money where your mouth is. 

I'll.bet you he does better with blacks in 2020 than he did in 2016.  I'll also bet you he wins reelection  ... put up or shut up ... it's up to you ...

One month for each one ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

6 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

I’m down with that as long as you agree to the 10% bet also. 

Ok so we have three separate bets ...

Trump will do better with blacks in 2020 than 2016 ...

10% with blacks ....

and Trump winning reelection ......

One month each ....... ok? 

8 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I'm paying attention to this, and I will hold both of you in accordance with your bets.  I know it will be over a year from now, but I don't forget much.  

👀

38 minutes ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

They do realize nobody could see the black guy on the light driven sign to cross the road right?  I mean....that’s a valid issue right?  They could make him red, yellow, orange, or maybe brown.  Brown would be hard to see right?   Lol

I can't see making him red, because that means stop, and yellow means slow down.  Great now I have Reverend Jim's driving test in my brain.  I never even thought about the man crossing the street, make him green, because that means go or just go back to the old Walk in green and Don't Walk in red.  This is just more stupidity from the Department of Youth.  

36 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I can't see making him red, because that means stop, and yellow means slow down.  Great now I have Reverend Jim's driving test in my brain.  I never even thought about the man crossing the street, make him green, because that means go or just go back to the old Walk in green and Don't Walk in red.  This is just more stupidity from the Department of Youth.  

I prefer Reverend Jim Ignotowski; 😂

The reason it’s white is because it shows up really really well with the black background and is illuminated. This is so far beyond silly. 

People just dream up things to be upset about these days, and everyone knows which side’s supporters are always whining. 

Also, I do understand it is a fake petition, but look at how many people signed it.