Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LOL

✊🏿 "THAT'S RACIST!"

Recommended Posts

Watch White Woman Follow a Black Family Around Harassing Them, Scream “You Don’t Belong Here” & Then Start Crying As She Gets Arrested (Video) https://t.co/7HFnRJO7Mx via @Generalzos https://t.co/bQVtd9wxhm

 

 

Smh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So many thoughts come to mind, yet None that wouldn’t give Moderators “Gastric distress” & get me a lengthy “vacation”.....

 C’est la guerre......🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

So many thoughts come to mind, yet None that wouldn’t give Moderators “Gastric distress” & get me a lengthy “vacation”.....

 C’est la guerre......🙄

I know what you mean .... also too many people never wanting to let it go ... there is more in it for them to keep it alive ... J.C. Watts called them race hustling poverty pimps .....

  • Thanks 2
  • Stinks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I know what you mean .... also too many people never wanting to let it go ... there is more in it for them to keep it alive ... J.C. Watts called them race hustling poverty pimps .....

I bet if it stops happening ppl would let it go. 

  • Stinks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I bet if it stops happening ppl would let it go. 

Not a chance......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Not a chance......

I know, sarcasm, it'll never stop happening anyway. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Can only hope I'm wrong. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I bet if it stops happening ppl would let it go. 

Too many people on both sides continuing to stir the pot, too big an issue to let go for those making a living keeping it alive ...

  • Thanks 2
  • Stinks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Too many people on both sides continuing to stir the pot, too big an issue to let go for those making a living keeping it alive ...

Some folks don't want to take responsibility for their part in stirring the pot

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

American flag burned outside of Maxine Waters' office https://t.co/RCEE1YUG20 https://t.co/NWIeuKE698

White Georgia student accidentally texts racial slur to new black roommate then attempts lamest excuse ever

https://t.co/Hac4pALlNr

 

 

 

Guess the Summer heat is to blame. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

American flag burned outside of Maxine Waters' office https://t.co/RCEE1YUG20 https://t.co/NWIeuKE698

White Georgia student accidentally texts racial slur to new black roommate then attempts lamest excuse ever

https://t.co/Hac4pALlNr

 

 

 

Guess the Summer heat is to blame. 

Crazy Maxine is lucky she hasn't yet got a taste of what she is dishing out ... 

  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Too many people on both sides continuing to stir the pot, too big an issue to let go for those making a living keeping it alive ...

So people should just take these things and let it go? 

  • Stinks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

So people should just take these things and let it go? 

No keep stirring the pot

  • Stinks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ctown81 said:

So people should just take these things and let it go? 

No, but the America of today is a better place now than it once was; some of the wealthiest people here now descended from slaves; We have now seen a black man be elected to the highest office IN THE WORLD, and Clearly, things have improved.

NO ONE has invented a time machine that would enable folks to go back in Time to change all the bad things that have happened in THE PAST, so until that day, some Forward Progress needs to take place & get beyond things that CAN NEVER BE undone. Also, remember that SLAVERY STILL EXISTS in the world TODAY; There places in this world where folks have it a WHOLE LOT WORSE than poeople who are living in AMERICA.  In short, you’ve WON, & you either don’t realize it, or you want the descendents of Past people to pay for past deeds, which is just as wrong as the people who kept their fellow men in bondage & involuntary servitude.  MOVE FORWARD; you’re stuck in REVERSE......

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

No, but the America of today is a better place now than it once was; some of the wealthiest people here now descended from slaves; We have now seen a black man be elected to the highest office IN THE WORLD, and Clearly, things have improved.

NO ONE has invented a time machine that would enable folks to go back in Time to change all the bad things that have happened in THE PAST, so until that day, some Forward Progress needs to take place & get beyond things that CAN NEVER BE undone. Also, remember that SLAVERY STILL EXISTS in the world TODAY; There places in this world where folks have it a WHOLE LOT WORSE than poeople who are living in AMERICA.  In short, you’ve WON, & you either don’t realize it, or you want the descendents of Past people to pay for past deeds, which is just as wrong as the people who kept their fellow men in bondage & involuntary servitude.  MOVE FORWARD; you’re stuck in REVERSE......

You out past in all caps but this isn't the distant past. I know people who are alive today that had family members hung and an all white jury set them free. Plenty of people have family members who are still traumatized till this day from the horrors of thr 50s and 60s. Right now I know of a legal battle over land in Clayton that was stolen from a woman and the family who stole it is benefitting tremendously. Point I'm trying to make is that the past is not as distant as people make it seem.

  • Stinks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

No, but the America of today is a better place now than it once was; some of the wealthiest people here now descended from slaves; We have now seen a black man be elected to the highest office IN THE WORLD, and Clearly, things have improved.

NO ONE has invented a time machine that would enable folks to go back in Time to change all the bad things that have happened in THE PAST, so until that day, some Forward Progress needs to take place & get beyond things that CAN NEVER BE undone. Also, remember that SLAVERY STILL EXISTS in the world TODAY; There places in this world where folks have it a WHOLE LOT WORSE than poeople who are living in AMERICA.  In short, you’ve WON, & you either don’t realize it, or you want the descendents of Past people to pay for past deeds, which is just as wrong as the people who kept their fellow men in bondage & involuntary servitude.  MOVE FORWARD; you’re stuck in REVERSE......

Read your message in my email but phone won't let me reply. Will reply once I get to my computer. 

  • Stinks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

Read your message in my email but phone won't let me reply. Will reply once I get to my computer. 

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WATCH: Pantless Georgia Republican Jason Spencer try to fight terrorism by pretending he's gay

https://t.co/6NbKfdcMEE

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gop-lawmaker-jason-spencer-strips-screams-n-word-on-sacha-baron-cohens-who-is-america?via=twitter_page

 

 

🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

 

Lmao (sorry for laughing but it's hilarious how stupid that Spencer guy is) 

EDIT UPDATE: The big dummy resigned 

GOP lawmaker resigns after making racist comments on 'Who Is America?' https://t.co/ttQw615wrJ https://t.co/8QzSu5dycc

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another Church Shooting:

A man is in custody after allegedly fatally shooting a man and wounding another person at a Mormon church in Nevada https://t.co/yxBGHWOshN

 

 

 

Then this yet again in California: Police called on black man as he was trying to open his own business https://t.co/YHB4KL7YX0 https://t.co/dOi6llMLOB

 

🙄🤦🏾‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Police are searching for suspect in the brutal stabbing of 18-year-old #NiaWilson at BART station in Oakland: https://t.co/Dwe8UXw7KZ https://t.co/8qNv1ZpKFs

Murder suspect identified in MacArthur stabbing. John Cowell is considered dangerous. Please call 911 if spotted. RIP Nia Wilson. We will bring this suspect to justice. Our thoughts are with the family and friends. Details: https://t.co/DEkTJvJnNe https://t.co/igZU2bdel7

 

Good ole Cali. 🤦🏾‍♂

 

EDIT UPDATE: Per @SFBART: Murder suspect now in custody!  BART Police took him into custody at Pleasant Hill BART. Full details to come and Chief availability at Rockridge BART at 8pm. Thank you BPD and thank riders for keeping your eye out!! https://t.co/OxZmOw2OkI

 

 

This pos tried to get on another train. Smh glad he's caught. 

 

 

 

Black man fired by Home Depot for responding to customer's racist tirade says he won’t accept job back https://t.co/PHI9FDHj1l https://t.co/MFCslomGQ8

 

And in the article he's right about why they offered him the job back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will never end when you have this kind of stuff going on

Woman, 25 is charged with murder 'after kidnapping baby boy with two men (t)
Daily Mail ^ 

 

A six-month old baby boy was kidnapped, set on fire and dumped near train tracks in Louisiana last week.

Baby Levi Cole Ellerbe was kidnapped on July 17 after two people came to mother Hanna Barker's trailer door just after 9pm and sprayed her in the face with what she believed was mace.

Instinctively, the Barker ran to get away, a statement from Natchitoches police said, and when she went back home, found her infant son was missing.

Police said the search for baby Levi began immediately, with additional officers from surrounding precincts called in to help.

Unfortunately, less than 90 minutes after Levi went missing, police were alerted to a fire nearby the railroad, where they found a badly burned six-month-old boy.

Levi was rushed to Natchitoches Regional Medical Center in a critical condition but died on Wednesday from his injuries.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From NOLA News: Man beaten in brawl with NOPD officers says he was called 'fake American:' Fox 8 https://t.co/r5LVtTGUvH

 

 

Glad they're being terminated. 

  • Stinks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

From NOLA News: Man beaten in brawl with NOPD officers says he was called 'fake American:' Fox 8 https://t.co/r5LVtTGUvH

 

 

Glad they're being terminated. 

Amazing how they can even get a badge to stick to pieces of 💩 like those two.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, AKA said:

Three thugs that need to be hanged with the same rope from the same tree at the same time....😡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...