✊🏿 "THAT'S RACIST!"

Mr. P

I don't know why they didn't charge him as an accomplice. Β I would also like to know if he was at the crime scene. Β It says he drove off with the shooters, but how far away was that from the actual shooting, and did he witness it. Β If he was at the scene of the crime the prosecutors dropped the ball on this. Β I would bet this retarded kid want be trying to join any gangs, but if he does he end up doing something stupid to put him behind bars, because now he probably feels like he can't be prosecuted. Β 

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

I've seen people given 20+ years for far less.Β 

http://homicide.latimes.com/post/cameron-terrell-justin-holmes-verdict/

I got a weird feeling someone from the gang he was hanging around or going mess with will issue out their own verdict and punishment if he doesn't skip town.Β 

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I got a weird feeling someone from the gang he was hanging around or going mess with will issue out their own verdict and punishment if he doesn't skip town.Β 

Marsellus Wallace says he done lost all his L.A. privileges.Β 

rw4QiHR.gif

22 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

It depends on if he ratted on the other two. Β The article wasn't clear on what his role was, only that he drove away. Β It didn't say exactly where the pickup was to drive off. Β 

• Mr. P changed the title to πŸ’₯ "THAT'S RACIST!"
On 8/22/2018 at 9:46 PM, Greezychef said:

Β 

^That's racist.

That's been happening for a while. Β I read a story about Ginger Baker several years ago about him having an arsenal at his ranch in South Africa. Β He's lucky he's still alive with what he said about living there. Β I can't confirm that he still lives there, because the article was written in the late 2000's. Β I'd have to look it up. Β I know it was in Rolling Stone magazine. Β 

20 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

So any of you Republicans want to try to explain how the statement of "Don't monkey this up " from the candidate for Florida Governor is not racist.

That's a common southern phrase I have heard all my life ... it's has nothing to do with racism. My Dad told me and my brothers several times not to "monkey it up" ... other common phrases like "cotton pickin" also have nothing to do with racism.Β  Get your "cotton pickin" hands off my stuff ... that's just a southern slang phrase ... only libtards like you try to turn this kind of stuff into racism ... sad! .... all libs are really trying to do is change the subject because they can't win the argument on the merits .... tru storie!!! ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CENTEXFAN said:

So any of you Republicans want to try to explain how the statement of "Don't monkey this up " from the candidate for Florida Governor is not racist.

I can't comment on his intent (whether innocuous or not), but I do know that it was a damned stupid turn of phrase, and he deserves flack for saying it.

As a Republican vying for elected office, he should know better. The media can and will pounce on anything even remotely offensive. He served up a slow, fat off-speed pitch right down the middle, and the media is gonna knock him right outta the race.Β 

Sometimes the purpose of your life is not to achieve greatness, but merely to act as a cautionary tale for others.Β 

2 hours ago, AKA said:

I can't comment on his intent (whether innocuous or not), but I do know that it was a damned stupid turn of phrase, and he deserves flack for saying it.

As a Republican vying for elected office, he should know better. The media can and will pounce on anything even remotely offensive. He served up a slow, fat off-speed pitch right down the middle, and the media is gonna knock him right outta the race.Β 

Sometimes the purpose of your life is not to achieve greatness, but merely to act as a cautionary tale for others.Β 

I've never heard the phrase, but If I did, I would think whoever said it is pretty damned stupid... but racist would not be one of the things that I thought about

4 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

But, But...What about this...what about that?

South Africa is one of theΒ Β most dangerous places in the world. It makes Chicago on aΒ holiday weekend look like Disney Land. Any white guy with any sense would leave and let them rootΒ hog or die.

17 minutes ago, mellon said:

South Africa is one of theΒ Β most dangerous places in the world. It makes Chicago on aΒ holiday weekend look like Disney Land. Any white guy with any sense would leave and let them rootΒ hog or die.

I don't understand the big deal about South Africa. All they gotta do is kill all the white farmers and take their land. That would solve all the problems.Β 

• Mr. P changed the title to This crazy B####...