Mr. P

8 minutes ago, AKA said:

I don't understand the big deal about South America. All they gotta do is kill all the white farmers and take their land. That would solve all the problems. 

You mean south Africa, but your point is well taken.  That line of thinking is also pervasive in the usa.  Just ask the dems dream candidate oprah. "A whole lot of people are gonna just have to die."  Of course the outrage industry was silent once more when she said this.  Just more double standards and their favorite tactic of them all:  Projection.

7 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

You mean south Africa, but your point is well taken.  That line of thinking is also pervasive in the usa.  Just ask the dems dream candidate oprah. "A whole lot of people are gonna just have to die."  Of course the outrage industry was silent once more when she said this.  Just more double standards and their favorite tactic of them all:  Projection.

Hell, make it South America too. Whatever it takes. 

• Mr. P changed the title to ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 5:11 PM, MavGrad99 said:

I think the point of this article is that the black community has not turned on Kanye despite his obvious support for Donald Trump.  Yet, we see Christians and other traditional republican voting groups successfully boycotting the things that offend them.

Obviously you don't know who are the biggest consumers of rap music. 

I can tell it's not Black people. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bulldog4nowlion4ever said:

Obviously you don't know who are the biggest consumers of rap music. 

I can tell it's not Black people. 

I don't know why anyone would buy it.  It sounds like rubbish.  I miss the old school Rock and Roll, Glam Metal, Hair Metal, and R&B.  Then again I think music died in 95, except for a few albums I heard, and none of it's country, because it's trash too.    

5 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I don't know why anyone would buy it.  It sounds like rubbish.  I miss the old school Rock and Roll, Glam Metal, Hair Metal, and R&B.  Then again I think music died in 95, except for a few albums I heard, and none of it's country, because it's trash too.    

Glam metal/ hair metal is trash also. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Well, I like hip-hip, and most of the time I like Kanye. 

But his latest album was...   not very good. 

20 hours ago, JV_COACH said:

Glam metal/ hair metal is trash also. 

There's a reason that many bands in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame have covered Slade, but they're not in, because they weren't popular in the States back in the 70's to mid 80's.  I can name so many Glam and Hair metal bands that are in and should be in.  At least they could carry a tune.  I'm not talking speed metal or thrash metal either.  Although Metallica is in.  

14 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/white-man-takes-gun-stop-black-students-entering-030300776--abc-news-topstories.html

The white guy turns out that he himself doesn't live in that apartment complex.    He should go to jail, and he still might go.  

He was wrong, and I hope some charges are filed in this incident. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to This crazy B####...