Deer Crossing Lady

KirtFalcon

Even when I was a little kid I knew it meant to look out for deer.  They could put them up all over West Texas, because I can't tell you how many deer that I saw out there.  I've only seen a few in East Texas all my life, but not out there.  

1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

Even when I was a little kid I knew it meant to look out for deer.  They could put them up all over West Texas, because I can't tell you how many deer that I saw out there.  I've only seen a few in East Texas all my life, but not out there.  

So you agree with her? ... :lol:

• LOL! 1

29 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

No, I agree with the radio host that told her why there were signs put up.  You could put them up anywhere.  I never saw a deer on Bill Owens Pkwy. in Longview between Gilmer and McCann Rd, but many people I knew did.  They could have put one up there.  I have seen tracks in places in East Texas that were near major roads.  I don't care where you drive you have to look out for deer and now hogs on roads.  Both of those animals can damage a vehicle.  I rarely saw feral hogs until 1990.  They've gotten out of hand.  I had a friend shoot one the other day in his backyard that is in an HOA in Whitehouse.  I can't believe one of his neighbors didn't complain.  I asked him why he even shops for steaks, because he kills enough varmints to feed his family for years.  Just last month he shot an alligator that looked like it was 12 ft, and I'm sure he still has gator meat from it.  You can eat more than just the tail, because the leg meat and jowls are good too.  He plans to make a couple of pairs of boots out of it, and some luggage.  If he wanted to keep the head from snout to the base of the neck was at least 3 feet long from his photo, so I don't think he got to eat the jowl meat.  

On 7/7/2018 at 7:41 PM, KirtFalcon said:

The lady has to be a liberal.  Only a liberal could have such a convoluted mind.  IMO, find out who she is & take away her driving license, and voter registration.  Lord, give me strength.  :headbang: 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I think we need to put up some "Libtard Crossing" signs in a few places .... they would probably ignore them, unlike the deer .... :woot:

I recon you’d have put a picture of a fellow running around in circles with his head up his #### so they’d know where to cross.....😜🤣👍

• LOL! 2