Hagar

On 8/25/2019 at 11:26 AM, BarryLaverty said:

Your obsession with shaking your head, is it a nervous tic? A mental disorder of some kind? It may be manifesting itself as a part of self righteous mania. There is some treatment for that, some therapy. Soothing bath salts, maybe a Scentsy?

Look at you being all change the subject because someone called you out for being a hypocrite. Speaking of self-righteous mania, been looking in a mirror lately. You know no boundaries when it comes to hate, but won't admit it, but claim others are. SMFH SSDD!!!!!

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Actually quite a happy person, with family and friends and a job I love doing, and my momma and my dog loves me. It just grates on my nerves hard when someone seems to have an oblivious dislike or disdain for mentally challenged kids or adults. You? 

So you now admitting that AOC is mentally challenged as well.  She seems normal in most senses except her thought process as most that lean left are.  As for Rosemary, maybe you should research her life.  She was doing well at her convent school in London, but she was a little bit on the wild side.  She was a pretty young woman, and attracted many I'm sure back in the day.  Joseph heard rumors that she might be promiscuous.  He would have none of that in his family, and he forced her to receive her lobotomy at the age of 23.  In my opinion, she was an adult, and should have been able to decide herself if she needed or wanted the lobotomy.  

The way many of the left acts today you have had your brains scraped away, by the changing of History that you desire that all Americans accept.  Instead of attempting to learn from the past, you desire to cover it up, and hide it.  It will happen again, if we go down that path.  The future will be different with the way the Democrats desire for America to be.  You see, I desire America to be an opportunity for all people.  Not just a select few, but everyone whether they be disabled physically, mentally, or a person of color.   With your logic you fail to see that.  AOC's logic as taught by professors such as yourself, will harm all of America in the future.  I have always been against pollution, and I have always been about planting trees.  I believe I'm about the only SDC poster that actually still observes Arbor Day.  When I cut down a tree, I plant three others.  AOC's Green New Deal is unfeasible as well as ignorant.   If you want me to say that AOC is a genius, you will sadly be mistaken.  The world will also never know what Rosemary Kennedy could have been had she been let alone to live her life.  I actually think she may have been far more intelligent than you or Joseph Kennedy thought at the time, even with the circumstances of her birth.  She seemed to be overcoming it.  I suppose old Joseph thought it was a good thing to allow for JFK to be the philanderer that he was, since he was a man.  Even when he was a young man he had his dalliances before becoming a Senator.  Such is the double standard of the left today.  Today it's LGBTQ good, heterosexuality bad.  People of color great, white man and orange man bad.  We're all human beings, so maybe the left should work for all Americans.  They're more worried about illegal immigrants than Americans.  

22 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

So you now admitting that AOC is mentally challenged as well.  She seems normal in most senses except her thought process as most that lean left are.  As for Rosemary, maybe you should research her life.  She was doing well at her convent school in London, but she was a little bit on the wild side.  She was a pretty young woman, and attracted many I'm sure back in the day.  Joseph heard rumors that she might be promiscuous.  He would have none of that in his family, and he forced her to receive her lobotomy at the age of 23.  In my opinion, she was an adult, and should have been able to decide herself if she needed or wanted the lobotomy.  

The way many of the left acts today you have had your brains scraped away, by the changing of History that you desire that all Americans accept.  Instead of attempting to learn from the past, you desire to cover it up, and hide it.  It will happen again, if we go down that path.  The future will be different with the way the Democrats desire for America to be.  You see, I desire America to be an opportunity for all people.  Not just a select few, but everyone whether they be disabled physically, mentally, or a person of color.   With your logic you fail to see that.  AOC's logic as taught by professors such as yourself, will harm all of America in the future.  I have always been against pollution, and I have always been about planting trees.  I believe I'm about the only SDC poster that actually still observes Arbor Day.  When I cut down a tree, I plant three others.  AOC's Green New Deal is unfeasible as well as ignorant.   If you want me to say that AOC is a genius, you will sadly be mistaken.  The world will also never know what Rosemary Kennedy could have been had she been let alone to live her life.  I actually think she may have been far more intelligent than you or Joseph Kennedy thought at the time, even with the circumstances of her birth.  She seemed to be overcoming it.  I suppose old Joseph thought it was a good thing to allow for JFK to be the philanderer that he was, since he was a man.  Even when he was a young man he had his dalliances before becoming a Senator.  Such is the double standard of the left today.  Today it's LGBTQ good, heterosexuality bad.  People of color great, white man and orange man bad.  We're all human beings, so maybe the left should work for all Americans.  They're more worried about illegal immigrants than Americans.  

But Dave, they first want payback against “Whitey” before they move on. Nothing else will be accepted. They have the agenda to advance.

5 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Ocasio-Cortez ties climate change to Hurricane Dorian damage in Bahamas: 'This is what climate change looks like'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/aoc-hurricane-dorian

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Yes we have been having that type of climate change for 200 years or more and will continue to have it for the next 200 years or so.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wild74 said:

Yes we have been having that type of climate change for 200 years or more and will continue to have it for the next 200 years or so.

Actually hurricanes were known far before Columbus found the West Indies.  I would say that they happened even in pre-historic times when written records or should I say records that have yet to be deciphered were kept. I would say the same for the typhoons of the Pacific.    Just as with the monsoons of India and Egypt that have always existed we truly don't know when those started either.  All we know is that without the monsoons of Egypt that the Egyptian civilization would have never occurred due to the flooding of the Nile.    

AOC is simply ramping up her uneducated response on possible global warming/climate change, that frankly I don't see.  We would have to have far more evidence than the past 100 years,  as I've said before there were 100 degree days this year, and who knows how hot it was during the time of dinosaurs.  I have already presented articles on rain forests in Antarctica and when the Gulf of Mexico once covered over half of Texas.   I'm not even going to worry about when my Savior Jesus Christ comes back, but when He does it will make all of this look tame.