Hagar

14 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Way to go, “Slim!”😜👌

Don’t pump him up.  He use to be intimidating.  Now you can squash him like a bug.  He’s turned into a pencil neck  :rofl: 

• LOL! 2

6 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Don’t pump him up.  He use to be intimidating.  Now you can squash him like a bug.  He’s turned into a pencil neck  :rofl: 

While I have yet to shake hands with WHF,(& I hope to, someday), I admire his resolve to shed the weight, because have been stuck at about 240-245 for about the last ten years!🤨

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

While I have yet to shake hands with WHF,(& I hope to, someday), I admire his resolve to shed the weight, because have been stuck at about 240-245 for about the last ten years!🤨

I went from 275 to 250, and run into a Wall tougher than the one Trump wants to build.  Even cut back (some) on the double stuffed Oreos and still can’t break the 250.  The mind wants to, but the stomach overrides. 😪.   Yes, hats off to WHF.  You’re a better man than I am Gunga Din.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Wouldn't there be less cows if more people ate steak and hamburgers ?  This idjit galot can't figure out what she wants like most women.  

Not necessarily. I think the argument is that if more people eat steak and hamburgers, there would be more demand for cows.

13 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Not necessarily. I think the argument is that if more people eat steak and hamburgers, there would be more demand for cows.

I think it drive the prices up, like they're not high already.  A heifer can only produce so many calves, and AOC isn't going to produce any from having children.  Thank goodness, we already have enough retards on the planet to add more.  

3 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I think it drive the prices up, like they're not high already.  A heifer can only produce so many calves, and AOC isn't going to produce any from having children.  Thank goodness, we already have enough retards on the planet to add more.  

Yeah, unfortunately, dumbasses are plentiful these days.

4 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Yeah, unfortunately, dumbasses are plentiful these days.

Tru storie there, you betcha CarthDawg.  Last Official Total I’ve seen was November 8, 2016, and there were 65,844,610 dumb a$$e$$ in the United States.  That number may be skewed somewhat.  It’s rumored quite a few of them where dead on Nov. 8.

• Like 1

She says it's because she lives in the here and now.  If you're going to lead, you have to do so by example.  I've heard her transportation cost is over $27,000 in two months.  Are tax payers footing the bill for that, because in my opinion we shouldn't be.  Even before taxes she hasn't made but $29,000.  If you're going to talk the talk, you have to walk the walk.  She's another do as I tell you, and not as I do.  She wants people to care about the environment, but she doesn't.  

51 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

She says it's because she lives in the here and now.  If you're going to lead, you have to do so by example.  I've heard her transportation cost is over $27,000 in two months.  Are tax payers footing the bill for that, because in my opinion we shouldn't be.  Even before taxes she hasn't made but $29,000.  If you're going to talk the talk, you have to walk the walk.  She's another do as I tell you, and not as I do.  She wants people to care about the environment, but she doesn't.  

I have a ideal they only want you to walk the walk they are to important to be slowed by green energy they will stay on fossil fuel 

Ocasio-Cortez's mom left New York City over property taxes
foxnews.com ^ | 3/5/19 | NY Post 

The mother of soak-the-rich congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said that she was forced to flee the Big Apple and move to Florida because the property taxes were so high.

“I was paying $10,000 a year in real estate taxes up north. I’m paying $600 a year in Florida. It’s stress-free down here,” Blanca Ocasio-Cortez told the Daily Mail from her home in Eustis, a town of less than 20,000 in central Florida north of Orlando.

The mother-of-two — who calls herself BOC — said she picked Eustis because a relative already lived there and right before Christmas 2016 she paid $87,000 for an 860-square-foot home on a quiet street that dead-ends at a cemetery.

Her daughter raised eyebrows with her pitch to raise the top marginal tax rate on income earned above $10 million to 70 percent.

She has also gotten behind the so-called Green New Deal, that would see a massive and costly government effort to address climate change the way Franklin D. Roosevelt launched the New Deal to rescue the US economy during the Depression.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

28 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

I hope mom don't vote for dimwits in Florida

I read a similar story about that. Some lady moves from Place A (high tax) to Place B (low tax), and then proceeds to vote on things that will increase taxes, then complains she doesn't understand why her taxes are going up.

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

I read a similar story about that. Some lady moves from Place A (high tax) to Place B (low tax), and then proceeds to vote on things that will increase taxes, then complains she doesn't understand why her taxes are going up.

People like that are ignorant, I can see why people in the south had poll taxes now from some of the comments I see on here

1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

People like that or ignorant, I can see why people in the south had poll taxes now from some of the comments I see on here

Honestly, would it really be so bad to have to pass a basic civics test (with verifiable answers to questions people should know) in order to vote?