Hagar

5 minutes ago, GunnyHighway said:

So Now AOC is now Right! AHAHAHAHAA!!!!!! Now she is credible to you all of a sudden. If she says something its correct now Dawg91. Is that where we are?

I've said neither.  All i've said is that AOC did,  in fact,  refer to pelosi as a racist,  and meant it.  She may now be attempting to walk it back.  Doesn't matter.  Whether AOC was correct in her statement is not relevant to me,  but truth be told,  i would have to disagree on the charge she made against nanny.  Calling someone a racist is just the usual liberal default argument.  To me,  it's lazy as hell.  Reality is where I'm at.  I'm here if you need help getting back.

17 minutes ago, GunnyHighway said:

She also said that's not what she was trying to say at all. Posted an article on it. Saw a video on it at lunch. Either you think she is right or not. if not then clearly she is wrong about nancy. Its simple. im here all day if you need more help

Ok.  Once again for purposes of reading comprehension.  I said i didnt care about whether her charge against nanny was right or wrong,  only that she said it and meant it.  She sounds like she's walking it back now because of the backlash.  Quit arguing with me over something i didn't even say anything about (the truthfulness of aoc's charge.).  I'll repeat.  Her words were pretty clear " explicitly targeting new members of color."  Those were her words.  Not complicated.  If you and aoc want to attempt to convince the rest of us she meant something else, then all i have to say is Good luck with that!  Lol

7 minutes ago, GunnyHighway said:

Then why chime in?

You said aoc didnt call nanny names.  I replied that,  apart from implying that she's a racist, that i suppose that you were correct.  In other words,  i was killing 2 birds with one stone. 1:  setting the record straight and 2:  making fun of you.

• LOL! 1

56 minutes ago, GunnyHighway said:

Trump is a Racist. Biggest one ever in the WH. His words and actions prove it. Klan Love him. Neo Nazis Love him. He is the alt Rights Champion. White Nationalist Love him. He is their man!

So let’s say I am just a nice person.  Gay men love me, gay women love me, the transgenders and bisexuals love me because I am a good guy... does that make me gay?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I've said neither.  All i've said is that AOC did,  in fact,  refer to pelosi as a racist,  and meant it.  She may now be attempting to walk it back.  Doesn't matter.  Whether AOC was correct in her statement is not relevant to me,  but truth be told,  i would have to disagree on the charge she made against nanny.  Calling someone a racist is just the usual liberal default argument.  To me,  it's lazy as hell.  Reality is where I'm at.  I'm here if you need help getting back.

It’s the liberal go to line to make WHITE people back track and reevaluate what we have said.  She probably saved that for the wow factor to make Nancy go away... she didn’t expect so many people to defend Nancy, so naturally, she is now the one backtracking re-evaluating what she has said and how she said it...

1 minute ago, GunnyHighway said:

So you think they just love him for what? and all those groups are racist. Nice try. but we all know why they love him.

“We all” meaning your people in the psych ward?

1 minute ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

Claiming racism is the last ditch effort to try to win a losing cause.  Always has been. 

That word has paid the black community great dividends for decades now... It is their “Go To” weapon of choice. I don’t see it going away anytime soon.

5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

That word has paid the black community great dividends for decades now... It is their “Go To” weapon of choice. I don’t see it going away anytime soon.

It scares cooperation's to death, Sharpton & Jackson run shake down operations all the time. 

4 hours ago, GunnyHighway said:

Trump is a Racist. Biggest one ever in the WH. His words and actions prove it. Klan Love him. Neo Nazis Love him. He is the alt Rights Champion. White Nationalist Love him. He is their man!

Where's your proof that he's racist ?  

Inner City Black Pastors love him :  

Jesse Jackson praised him twice in the past :  

Snowflakes are everywhere.  We had a guy fired a while back for having said something to his best friend.  

They were bantering back and forth.  One was white and one was Hispanic.  Hispanic best friend calls white best friend  a “dumb cracker”  White best friend says “we could actually get something done around here if we quit hiring lazy Mexicans like you”

Pumper trainee (who happens to be like 40 damn years old) overhears and calls HR.  White best friend get fired a few days later.  

These days in time you have to be careful what you say and in what company.  There is someone out there just looking to pull the race card the moment it presents itself.

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

The OWG folks may have this dude killed.  That vindicates many of us who believe this whole MMGW bs, is just to bring down America.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/11/saikat-chakrabarti-green-new-deal/

Sounds to me like AOC is just this idiot’s puppet... & I thought She was the one coming up with all these hairbrained schemes