Hagar

I will say this, she is either really brave or she is really stupid. It's one thing to want to share ideals but it's a whole other level to take on the top members of your party, even to the extent you call them names.

As far as her ideals she needs some education.

34 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Watched slot of this hearing. This guy mopped the floor with them

yes, he did .... it's sickening watching someone as arrogantly ignorant of the law actually elected to serve in congress ... she is a laughing stock of a disgrace ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

4 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

It speaks Volumes about the Electorate....🤨

If you combined AOC, Sheila Jackarse Lee and Maxine Waters brain power, you wouldn't have enough energy to drive a pissant's motorcycle around a BB ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

17 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

He was ready to explode. Especially when that one idiot asked him if he had children and if he cared children had died. I was ready for him to back hand chop that Congressman. 

I was hoping he would jump over the table and shut the guy up. 😠

It's the Dims way of saying they want open borders without following the law.  I would say 90% of those crossing the border illegally are not doing so to seek asylum, but jobs or to commit more crimes.  Our immigration laws are there for a purpose, and immigrants should respect our immigration laws.  They flagrantly don't, yet we hear people complaining that the conditions they are in are not Christian or humanitarian.  These lawbreakers have created the crisis.  AOC simply doesn't comprehend that she is compounding the problem with her rhetoric or by voting against funding for the border crisis.   She has very little understanding of our immigration laws or even how our programs are funded to attempt to pay for better conditions for this crisis that we as taxpayers shouldn't be paying.  It should be for the criminals to pay for since they are breaking the law.  Somehow they had enough money to get here, but they don't have enough money to pay to have a room at a flea bag motel or a meal at McDonalds with their dollar menu.  She is more guilty than President Trump for continuing this crisis, and the suffering of illegal immigrants simply by how she is taking a haughty attitude towards our immigration laws, and simply wants them ignored.  

• Like 2