Hagar

17 minutes ago, btex said:

Original point of thread was seeing if people could place politics aside and call wrong wrong. We saw that many just see politics without a sense of doing what is moral right. Heck seen posters say they don’t care about morals just money 

Listen professor,  I get that you don't like Trump as a person,  and that's fine.  You tell us every day how much you detest the man.  I will kindly remind you that the alternative in 2016 was Hillbilly Clinton and those crooks getting my vote is something that just is never going to happen.

You claim to not be a liberal so,  now that we've established that you hate Trump personally,  please tell us the POLICIES he's implementing and attempting to implement that you object to.

Personally speaking, and I've been following politics since the Reagan days,  I've never seen an elected official work this hard on fulfilling promises made during his campaign.  That's just how it is.  No rose colored glasses.  And if it weren't for weak rinos like paul ryan in the house and others in the senate who totally wasted Trump's first year in office doing nothing but hoping Trump would be run out of town,  he would've already had that big beautiful wall completed. 

31 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Listen professor,  I get that you don't like Trump as a person,  and that's fine.  You tell us every day how much you detest the man.  I will kindly remind you that the alternative in 2016 was Hillbilly Clinton and those crooks getting my vote is something that just is never going to happen.

You claim to not be a liberal so,  now that we've established that you hate Trump personally,  please tell us the POLICIES he's implementing and attempting to implement that you object to.

Personally speaking, and I've been following politics since the Reagan days,  I've never seen an elected official work this hard on fulfilling promises made during his campaign.  That's just how it is.  No rose colored glasses.  And if it weren't for weak rinos like paul ryan in the house and others in the senate who totally wasted Trump's first year in office doing nothing but hoping Trump would be run out of town,  he would've already had that big beautiful wall completed. 

Btex doesn’t have an answer.  He’s a poser 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Sideliner said:

Trump has admitted in public he has never done anything to ask forgiveness for. That's enough proof for me!

Maybe he feels as most Baptist people do that once your saved your always saved, and has no need to ask for repentance.  Some faiths do teach that.  I don't believe it is correct doctrine, but they do based on a few scriptures even when calls for repentance kept coming even after those scriptures were written.  

1 minute ago, btex said:

Look not my fault you didn’t read OP

Oh i read the OP and have contributed to the topic.  I was merely informing you that your hatred for this man is no secret and was just trying to determine if you agreed with any of his policies (what actually matters.). You don't want to answer and I can't make you, but please don't insult our intelligence with this whole "stay on the thread topic" junk when you turn every thread into an orange man bad rant.  So, if I start a thread on Trump's polices you will then answer me?  

Ps,  whatever that was you were talking about polish illegals earlier you'll have to refresh my memory because I'm not sure what you're talking about.

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Competitive_Enterprise_Institute

https://www.desmogblog.com/power-future

Some information on the two groups that wrote that 'report', both tied to the Koch Brothers. Why didn't they just kajillion? That would have as much credibility. 

Some information on the sources you have for checking on that 'report"

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/desmog/

SourceWatch is a project of the liberal non-profit Center for Media and Democracy (CMD). ... SourceWatch also admits that it does not provide “complete, accurate orreliable information” and as such does not guarantee the validity of its information.