Hagar

7 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Dimocrats = nonracists

Everyone else = racists

It won’t let me put a like on your post, but I durn sure do.

PS;  guess you urinated off one of the Mods.  😂

• LOL! 1

19 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

She sounds like a terrorist (I know this statement automatically means I am a racist)

That’s their go-to card, that’s the only card they have to play and it’s like a 4 against an ace in a game of highest card wins. There are very very few decent Democrats anymore. They’ve almost all gone so far left that we can’t trust them to serve our country’s best interests.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

That’s their go-to card, that’s the only card they have to play and it’s like a 4 against an ace in a game of highest card wins. There are very very few decent Democrats anymore. They’ve almost all gone so far left that we can’t trust them to serve our country’s best interests.

The dims haven't been for our country’s best interests in a looooong time ... not since JFK ...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The dims haven't been for our country’s best interests in a looooong time ... not since JFK ...

Dallas was a CIA hit on Kennedy with LBJ just waiting to escalate Vietnam...Eisenhower tried to warn everybody about the Rise of the Military Industrial Complex.

6 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Dallas was a CIA hit on Kennedy with LBJ just waiting to escalate Vietnam...Eisenhower tried to warn everybody about the Rise of the Military Industrial Complex.

There you go with them Conspiracy Theories.  You gonna end up on the terrorist watch list.

:rofl: 

• 3 weeks later...

Justin Haskins: Ocasio-Cortez has yet another bad idea that makes no sense and would cause big problems

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/justin-haskins-ocasio-cortez-has-yet-another-bad-idea-that-makes-no-sense-and-would-cause-big-problems

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

25 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Really, this hatred for AOC is just so worrisome. You are ate up with it, and that is just making me sad. That hatred will eat you up.

This is so funny that you say this, I guess your hatred of President Trump won't eat you up. I guess this is the true definition of "the pot calling the kettle black". SMFH 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

This is so funny that you say this, I guess your hatred of President Trump won't eat you up. I guess this is the true definition of "the pot calling the kettle black". SMFH 

Your obsession with shaking your head, is it a nervous tic? A mental disorder of some kind? It may be manifesting itself as a part of self righteous mania. There is some treatment for that, some therapy. Soothing bath salts, maybe a Scentsy?

28 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Your obsession with shaking your head, is it a nervous tic? A mental disorder of some kind? It may be manifesting itself as a part of self righteous mania. There is some treatment for that, some therapy. Soothing bath salts, maybe a Scentsy?

Is that how You cope, Fancyboy?

28 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Trying to look out for Danny Zuco, who seems like he is struggling with delusions of grandeur and a nervous tic. Don't you have compassion in your soul for your fellow Trumpians, Carth?

We’re just dandy! It’s you libtards who are in dire need of shock treatments...🤨