Hagar

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

It was a dumb stunt by fringe right wingers. They claimed it proudly as Pepe pointed out. Why is that even in dispute? 

When has the LaRouche movement ever been right wingers in their history ?  They only differ in the opinion on Global Warming.  The rest of their platform is all left wing ideology especially on economic reform.  You simply want the to be, but nope they are a fringe of the left.  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Again, your source is unreliable......

You know I feel that way about Breitbart and WND, so should I say that every time you post something from them, rather than respond to what is being reported? That seems like a waste of time and maybe a little redundant. Very often can't slog through Fox News, either...

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

You know I feel that way about Breitbart and WND, so should I say that every time you post something from them, rather than respond to what is being reported? That seems like a waste of time and maybe a little redundant. Very often can't slog through Fox News, either...

Breitbart has never been caught in a verifiable lie...

Did you see the faces of everyone in the crowd when she said "We need to get rid of the babies!" and take off her jacket... the black woman to her left was like "This woman is crazier than we are for listening to AOC."

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In case you haven’t heard, Bernie Sanders said Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez would be a key part of his administration if he gets to the White House. Just something for you to keep in mind and share with every single person you come into contact with. That alone should be enough to end his candidacy.

Now, to this story. AOC just admitted what all conservatives have been thinking for quite some time. The impeachment fiasco surrounding President Trump is happening in order to “prevent” him from winning re-election. It’s really that simple.

• Like 1