Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hagar

🤡 Sandy Ocasio-Cortez is a commie moron

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

What are you trying to prove with this story. IF it happened then strict measures should be taken. And I don’t mean open borders. All these anonymous sources tend to make one a little skeptical I guess. There’s bad cops, but we aren’t going to do away with the police. Might be another Smollet incident? 

Did the guy have a noose around his junk?😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Did the guy have a noose around his junk?😳

They do a lot of reaching CDawg. Put some links up on the 1,000’s of agents that do a fantastic job. The left portrays them as if they were the gestapo. I’m sick of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

They do a lot of reaching CDawg. Put some links up on the 1,000’s of agents that do a fantastic job. The left portrays them as if they were the gestapo. I’m sick of it. 

Even if this really did happen, & it may have... One idiot’s actions do not mean the entire border security system is to blame. 

As I saw this morning in a news story, children were separated from their parents during Barry’s term  as well. Where was the anger, bitterness & hatred for him?

C2343437-7690-4BA6-AC66-A51A10B608BF.jpeg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GRAFF: The problem of rapid growth in any law enforcement agency is actually well-known and documented. Any police agency that tries to grow too quickly runs into integrity problems. The agency actually lowered its recruiting standards. It lowered its training standards. It sent agents out into the field without conducting adequate background checks before they were hired. And under that surge of new employees, basically the management processes, the integrity processes, the supervisors couldn't keep up. And the agency was flooded with people who should have never been given a gun and a badge by the U.S. government. As we discussed, there were numerous arrests, an epidemic of crime and corruption that hit CBP.

One former CBP commissioner actually told me on the record that they made mistakes and, in fact, hired cartel members. And what you began to see by late 2009, running through 2014, was both a huge rise in on-the-job excessive force complaints, shootings that fell far outside the protocols for modern policing, and also this incredible wave of crime and corruption of agents participating in drug smuggling and human trafficking themselves, of taking bribes, of looking past illegal immigrants crossing through their checkpoints.

It got so bad that by 2013, actually, the DHS officer who was in charge of investigating misconduct in the Rio Grande Valley in Texas felt that he fell so far behind in investigating CBP misconduct that he began falsifying records and was indicted himself.

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/18/743028537/journalist-digs-into-years-of-corruption-dysfunction-at-border-protection-agency

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Even if this really did happen, & it may have... One idiot’s actions do not mean the entire border security system is to blame. 

As I saw this morning in a news story, children were separated from their parents during Barry’s term  as well. Where was the anger, bitterness & hatred for him?

C2343437-7690-4BA6-AC66-A51A10B608BF.jpeg

Pretend like you don’t see this friendly sdc liberal friends. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

GRAFF: The problem of rapid growth in any law enforcement agency is actually well-known and documented. Any police agency that tries to grow too quickly runs into integrity problems. The agency actually lowered its recruiting standards. It lowered its training standards. It sent agents out into the field without conducting adequate background checks before they were hired. And under that surge of new employees, basically the management processes, the integrity processes, the supervisors couldn't keep up. And the agency was flooded with people who should have never been given a gun and a badge by the U.S. government. As we discussed, there were numerous arrests, an epidemic of crime and corruption that hit CBP.

One former CBP commissioner actually told me on the record that they made mistakes and, in fact, hired cartel members. And what you began to see by late 2009, running through 2014, was both a huge rise in on-the-job excessive force complaints, shootings that fell far outside the protocols for modern policing, and also this incredible wave of crime and corruption of agents participating in drug smuggling and human trafficking themselves, of taking bribes, of looking past illegal immigrants crossing through their checkpoints.

It got so bad that by 2013, actually, the DHS officer who was in charge of investigating misconduct in the Rio Grande Valley in Texas felt that he fell so far behind in investigating CBP misconduct that he began falsifying records and was indicted himself.

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/18/743028537/journalist-digs-into-years-of-corruption-dysfunction-at-border-protection-agency

This all on Barry’s scoresheet...🤨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

This all on Barry’s scoresheet...🤨

Yup and Jr Bush...

GROSS: So on one side, it says, keep the caravans coming. And there's an image of a massive parade of people carrying a Honduran flag. The other side features the Border Patrol logo and three illustrations - a Border Patrol agent bottle-feeding an infant, an agent fingerprinting a teenage boy wearing a backwards baseball cap and a U.S. Border Patrol van. The text on that side reads, feeding, processing, hospital, transport.

So this is not the job the agents signed up for, apparently. That's part of the problem that you see at the Border Patrol, the mismatch between what the agents thought they were signing up for and what the job has actually turned out to be. Would you talk about that a little bit?

GRAFF: Yeah. So and this really goes back to the founding of CBP and the creation of the Department of Homeland Security in 2003, which, it's hard to remember today just how poorly policed and secured our borders were before 9/11. The Border Patrol's own studies showed at the time that the Border Patrol did not have operational control over 97% of the border.

And so after 9/11, what you saw was this flood of new money coming into CBP. And in the space of just a couple of years, the Border Patrol actually went out and doubled in size, peaking in the early Obama years at about 21,000 agents. And what that recruiting effort really aimed at was trying to create this elite counterterrorism force.

And if you, actually, even today look at CBP's website, catching terrorists and stopping terrorist weapons is still the first thing that they show on their About page and what they list as a typical duty for a CBP officer or Border Patrol agent. And so this massive new influx of agents was recruited using - these recruiting campaigns made this look like, you know, effectively a new frontier cavalry, lots of great toys, ATVs, helicopters, horseback patrols and then lots and lots of weapons. And what these agents joined to do was fight terrorists and fight drug cartels, fight drug smugglers. And that is not what most of the Border Patrol ends up doing most of the time now.

For the last six years, they have been dealing with this human flood of asylum-seekers along the border who are not trying to run away from the Border Patrol. They're actually trying to turn themselves in. And I said in the piece, the problem - one of the major problems facing the Border Patrol today is that it went out and built its ranks by recruiting Rambo when it actually turns out that what the Border Patrol needs is Mother Teresa.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BoHogg said:

Yup

Where was the outrage then? 

Oh yeah, they didn’t really care about children then(or now) or they wouldn’t murder them eneutero.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Where was the outrage then? 

Oh yeah, they didn’t really care about children then(or now) or they wouldn’t murder them eneutero.

9/11changed what was then INS. They were working stiffs then. Jr Bush changed the INS mission to terrorism and deployed INS agents elsewhere and local SO’s who were working with INS to detain illegals in county jails now virtually had no one in INS to work with thus causing an influx of illegal border crossings and catch and release. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

9/11changed what was then INS. They were working stiffs then. Jr Bush changed the INS mission to terrorism and deployed INS agents elsewhere and local SO’s who were working with INS to detain illegals in county jails now virtually had no one in INS to work with thus causing an influx of illegal border crossings. 

Dumbya should be Hanged on the Whitehouse Lawn for High Treason Against the United States.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone that takes one iota of anything AOC says as fact/truth, is as big a goofball, imbecile, nitwit, halfwit, Dingbat as she is.

8AA7E9E4-8F8E-4513-B710-CB368005470C.png

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Dumbya should be Hanged on the Whitehouse Lawn for High Treason Against the United States.

Here’s a glimpse of what was happening under Jr. Bush after 9/11...

“In May of 2005, the sixteen Texas sheriffs whose counties border the Republic of Mexico formed the Texas Border Sheriff’s Coalition. Since then four other sheriffs have joined our coalition. This coalition was formed out of frustration in what we felt was the inadequacy of our federal government to protect our border in preventing a potential terrorist and their weapons of mass destruction from entering our country. We felt then, and still do, that the 1,276-mile Texas border with the Republic of Mexico is very much unprotected, wide-open, and extremely porous; that many people whose intentions are unknown are coming into our country to perhaps commit acts in our own country similar to or worse than what happened on September 11, 2001, where over 3,000 innocent persons lost their lives.
In late March 2006, also because of their frustration, sheriffs from New Mexico, Arizona, and California joined us in our efforts and we formed the Southwestern Border Sheriff’s Coalition. The 2,000 miles of southwestern border needs protection and immediate attention. In Texas, the twenty border sheriffs are responsible for 47,089 square miles and a population of over 2,244,940 persons.”

 

https://senate.texas.gov/cmtes/81/c640/1108-SigifredoGonzalez-1.pdf

Written Testimony of
Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez, Jr. Zapata County, Texas
Immediate Past-Chairman Southwestern Border Sheriff’s Coalition
Chairman Intergovernmental Relations Committee Texas Border Sheriff’s Coalition and
Southwestern Border Sheriff’s Coalition
Monday, November 8th, 2010 Written Testimony on
Homeland Security and Border Security Issues
Before the State of Texas
Senate Committee on Transportation and Homeland Security
Honorable Tommy Williams, Chairman Honorable Kirk Watson, Vice-Chairman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had to share.

AF06C8AC-5F59-4D7C-A5D0-0244864CB619.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

3E951A95-09F3-47B9-AD0D-6CB398F52DD4.jpeg

Must admit that’s funny. AOC is one and done. Trump won’t be rolling out until 2024. Praise the Lord. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was funny.  Most conservatives can still laugh at themselves, or appreciate humor.   Sadly, most Liberals can’t, although SE posted a good graph of ‘fake jobs’ under Obama.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, I’m on a roll.  Got another 💩.   Like notches in my conservative post (gun).   I’m about up with Billy the Kid.  

Doing right ain’t got no end.  😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

You won’t ever catch up to me. 

I think centexfan is untouchable in 💩 mark department.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ScreamingEagle said:

You won’t ever catch up to me. 

Lmbo, you sneaky outfit.  Mum’s the word.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hagar said:

Man, I’m on a roll.  Got another 💩.   Like notches in my conservative post (gun).   I’m about up with Billy the Kid.  

Doing right ain’t got no end.  😂😂😂

And another one - 💩.  The hits just keep on coming.   I’ll never beat CarthDawg, but I’m doing pretty durn good.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, btex said:

Just wondering, but grown man concerned with an emoji seems pretty silly. I watch lots of righties on here who seem obsessed with an emoji. Makes sense why they live trump.

Obsessed with 💩 emojis?   They’re a badge of pride.   If I put a zinger on a liberal, and they have no. comeback, all they can do is put a 💩 on my post.  It’s a game winner.  It’s like the Italian Army practicing for WW-III - All coming out with their hands up.  May seem silly to you, but it means I won.  As George Patton said, “Americans love a winner.”   Most conservatives are competitive, unlike liberals who, when they’re confronted with the truth, melt like snowflakes under a hot July Texas sun.  Why on another Forum I’m on, there used to be a handful of liberals, like on here.  Now, not a single one remains.  It’s like the old saying, “If you can’t run with the big dogs, don’t bark when they go by.”   Them libs tucked tail and ran.  They’re in the wind (or should I say, Gone With the Wind, hehehehe).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

We should have a Trump emoji.  Then every time someone cries and moans about Trump, we can just simply post emoji 

It would have to be Orange; How about this? 🍊?!?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2019 at 11:47 AM, Hagar said:

Just had to share.

AF06C8AC-5F59-4D7C-A5D0-0244864CB619.jpeg

 

C49654B4-0347-4F9B-A7D3-47B252A001A6.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2019 at 7:59 PM, btex said:

I can add tons more

You seem like a semi-intelligent person.  You do realize that there are bad people on both sides of the political spectrum.  When it was brought up about this secrete group on FB it was addressed and people will be punished.  What else do you expect to happen?  No one will ever be able to stop evil acts but must acknowledge and address them when they come up.  Far back as I can remember the Republicans have pushed for  immigration reform.  The democrats have pushed for it when it has fit their agenda.  These old time Democrats that are crying now make me sick.  They have had the power and years to try and fix these problems, but now want to shift the blame.  If you truly want to fix these problems then fix your party.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...