Hagar

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Actually, think that after watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, a good, fiery stick in the ribs could help, as you would realize that Kalimah, uh, Trump, may NOT be the chosen one.

I never said he was “the chosen one”, only said he is the best candidate for America in 2020, movie boy...

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

She’s a retard who is an embarrassment to American politics.

She is an embarrassment, even to most Democrats.   I’m embarrassed for Barry that he’s trying to defend her..  

Just now, Hagar said:

She is an embarrassment, even to most Democrats.   I’m embarrassed for Barry that he’s trying to defend her..  

Actually, she, along with Omar, Tlaib, Harris, Watters, Pelosi, Warren, & other’s are exactly the type of idiots the DNC would love to have running the show...😱🙄🤨

• Like 1

I don't recall defending her, per se, Hagar, but pointing out the obsessive compulsiveness regarding her, that I am sure you share. Knitting, calming music, reading a book or taking a stroll, these are things that so many 'conservatives' could use. I won't apologize for my concern.

23 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

image.png

The black sleep of the Trump, uh, Kalima, has taken over too many. Sad!

While you're busy pointing to fictional locations and characters related to satanic or occult rituals i'll kindly point you to a real location where such activities likely took place.  Talk about a REAL LIFE temple of doom!

063269AF-DB77-4916-A799-EB45B0DA23C1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

While you're busy pointing to fictional locations and characters related to satanic or occult rituals i'll kindly point you to a real location where such activities likely took place.  Talk about a REAL LIFE temple of doom!

063269AF-DB77-4916-A799-EB45B0DA23C1.jpeg

Ever notice how she 💩’s anything negatively said about Islam? I bet she wears a hijab...That explains much about Gladys.

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

No, no, but now, making fun of larger people on motorcycles?! Really, the lashing out, the derision of others, it reads like textbook psychosis. I am so worried about so many of you.

Just one quick yes or no question for you Barry -  Do you find AOC an embarrassment?

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Really, this hatred for AOC is just so worrisome. You are ate up with it, and that is just making me sad. That hatred will eat you up.

If she wasn't so mentally incompetent as a politician, maybe she wouldn't be criticized so much.  She acts like a pompous representative, and given so much attention.  She deserves all the criticism she gets, and more.  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

We’re just dandy! It’s you libtards who are in dire need of shock treatments...🤨

We can tell they've already had lobotomies.  Maybe it's a Democrat thing since the days of Rosemary Kennedy.  I suppose that's why they keep voting for these nimrods.  

• LOL! 1

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Really, this hatred for AOC is just so worrisome. You are ate up with it, and that is just making me sad. That hatred will eat you up.

I don't like bad ideas, like most dimocrats these days, all she has is bad ideas ... I don't hate her, I would hate to see any of her nonsense implemented  ...

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

We can tell they've already had lobotomies.  Maybe it's a Democrat thing since the days of Rosemary Kennedy.  I suppose that's why they keep voting for these nimrods.  

Really, Dave, you invoke Rosemary Kennedy’s tragic life as a way to slam people for their political beliefs? This after your posts vilifying a special needs child in a social setting. You may really be just an awful person

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Really, Dave, you invoke Rosemary Kennedy’s tragic life as a way to slam people for their political beliefs? This after your posts vilifying a special needs child in a social setting. You may really be just an awful person

That's how Joseph saw it back then.  It seems to be the way it is today with some  of those that follow the recent transition of the party that Jackson built.  You can't fault me, I didn't chose that for her.  

12 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Whereas, You are a simple troll who gets some sort of thrill from  stirring the 💩 until the whole room stinks. What a sad clown you are, Barry/Larry/Gladys...😜

4 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Whereas, You are a simple troll who gets some sort of thrill from  stirring the 💩 until the whole room stinks. What a sad clown you are, Barry/Larry/Gladys...😜

Actually quite a happy person, with family and friends and a job I love doing, and my momma and my dog loves me. It just grates on my nerves hard when someone seems to have an oblivious dislike or disdain for mentally challenged kids or adults. You? 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Actually quite a happy person, with family and friends and a job I love doing, and my momma and my dog loves me. It just grates on my nerves hard when someone seems to have an oblivious dislike or disdain for mentally challenged kids or adults. You? 

You read things incorrectly, Ma’am & then attempt to spin the facts  to suit whatever sick “Trump is the devil” narrative that you love so dearly. Such a Sad, sad life you live.

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

THAT post I responded to had nothing to do with Trump. I am happy as a clam typing this right now. YOU need to get out more and smell the roses, Hortense. 

See how I emoji you? With a lmao rotfl guy, because your 💩 doesn’t stick to me or bother me in the least, Blanche!😂😬