Pewitt 2018

brahmahater

41 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

You're foolish and quite biased may I add..... 

Touche.... This is how i see it. I think Waskom and EF are top 2 teams. PP running the slot will be trouble for Dfield. Just how i see it. Bet im right. Time will tell.

2 hours ago, HS1988 said:

Waskom

EF

PP

DF

yada

yada

yada

yada

Top two could be right, they come from a tough district with WR and arp, they may handle this new district they're in, I'd swap your third and fourth to be a lil more accurate JS

2 hours ago, jett2010 said:

Top two could be right, they come from a tough district with WR and arp, they may handle this new district they're in, I'd swap your third and fourth to be a lil more accurate JS

I'll take PP over the Tigers this year. I think the Bulls will surprise a lot of people this year. We shall see.

5 hours ago, HS1988 said:

I'll take PP over the Tigers this year. I think the Bulls will surprise a lot of people this year. We shall see.

Could be right time is quickly approaching,  4th place team will be quite disappointed round 1.. JS

On 7/29/2018 at 9:39 PM, NATUREBOY98 said:

I can see how everyone is doubting us. But imo you’re crazy as hell to think we will get 4th or lower. Last year we competed in all games except for two. Year before that we missed the District title by 3 points. We had a non existent defense which Abron is a defensive minded coach so I’m hoping that improves. We were running the spread which we had no business running. Now we will be back to the Slot T with Kumrow calling the plays. Biggest line we’ve had in years. Several backs for a school our size. LaJathan Allen was Newcomer of the Year. He showed out in the spread. I can’t wait to see him tote it in the Slot T. I guarantee you we won’t be at home round 1 and we won’t be playing Newton round 1 either. 

Dont even get me started on 2016. One of the top scoring offenses we have had at Pewitt, but the other side of the ball was, I hate to say, horrible. Not taking 3 pts at the end of the 1st half against Dfield still gives me nightmares. 

Sure would like to see Allen at qb. I want the ball in his hands on every play!

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2018 at 12:39 PM, brahmahater said:

I heard at lunch today Pewitt is having a hard time getting coaches hired. None of them stayed? Even the JH coaches left?

Was also told Brownlee was trying to come back, but that was vetoed. That sure would have helped football and softball!

We got to get some changes at the very top. This is ridiculous. 

Pewitt puts them self in a bind hiring coaches. Waited too long to get an AD, while I think they got the right guy, screwed him on spring ball and hiring. Their pay scale and stipends are at the bottom of an area that already pays bad. Not a totally desirable area.  School has to do something to get people there.