Dez Bryant Going Off On Twitter

7 minutes ago, mellon said:

Dez needs to  cool it or he'll be back in  Lufkin hauling pulp wood.

I hear Georgia Pacific is hiring in Corrigan .... I don't know if they hiring for out of work WRs .... wonder if he can run a pole peeler any better than he can run a pass route? ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
  • LOL! 1

14 minutes ago, Doomer said:

I think Ol Dez works his way back to the Cowboys but has to sign a contract more in line with his performance than his potential. May take somebody getting hurt or cut now though.

Pantz on the ground, pantz on the ground ... lookin like a fool with yo pantz on the ground ...

1 minute ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Im starting to think he wants certain things in his contract that no team is willing to give him right now. 

I agree. Problem for him is that the more he demands and the longer he holds out just could be the beginning of the end of his career.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Pantz on the ground, pantz on the ground ... lookin like a fool with yo pantz on the ground ...

Pantz up to your armpits, pantz up to your armpits, looking like a fool with yo pantz up to your armpits....Shout out Lil’ AARP, Snoop Depends, Metamucil INC

5 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

I agree. Problem for him is that the more he demands and the longer he holds out just could be the beginning of the end of his career.

Jean Jacque Taylor wrote an article a few months ago that pretty much said exactly this

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

"Gave too much love but didn't receive half back."

Dude couldn't run a route to save his life..

When your go-to move to get open is to extend your arms and grab the defender in order to try to create separation, you aren't a good route runner ... 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

Totally agree. Hopefully his agent tones him down and makes him realize that if it is the case. Hope he bounces back, I can see alot of naysayers in other ends of the spectrum don't want to see that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

When you don't know your full playbook in year 3 of your Cowboy career....

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

When your go-to move to get open is to extend your arms and grab the defender in order to try to create separation, you aren't a good route runner ... 

Reminds me of playing football in the yard with my friends "Dez just go long and try to get open."

On 8/27/2018 at 9:55 PM, Doomer said:

I think Ol Dez works his way back to the Cowboys but has to sign a contract more in line with his performance than his potential. May take somebody getting hurt or cut now though.

I doubt he would ever re-sign with the Cowboys even at the Veteran minimum.  He's burned his bridges with the Cowboys in more ways than one.  While it has been said he wasn't offered a paycut.  I would think if one was offered it would have been done when he met with Jerry.  After his twitter rant, he can forget about ever being a Cowboy again.  We'll see what happens in three days when the final cuts are made, because we need some receivers.  

22 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

He probably twittered away his chances at getting in the Ring of Honor too ....

He didn't deserve to be there except one stat most receiving touchdowns in a pass happy league.  He beats Bob Hayes by 2, and Hayes played when passing was usually only on third down and long.