Dez Bryant Going Off On Twitter

It seems to me that the RoH has become a best of the decade/era reward. The Cowboys induct the best of a era and then move to the next. We’ve seen the best of the 60s go in (Bob Hayes went in later than he should have), Cliff and Drew completed the 70s run, TD and Randy the 80s, The Triplets. Now it’s the 2000s and who can you put in besides Witten? Sean Lee when he retires? I can see a Danny White/ Romo comparison on their exclusion. Does this open up he possibility of some of the older guys getting in? Some of the over looked guys? Do you put a Harvey Martin in? What about a Gil Brandt? Schramm is in there. Maybe a Niland or Neely? Everson Walls?

22 hours ago, Stoney said:

It seems to me that the RoH has become a best of the decade/era reward. The Cowboys induct the best of a era and then move to the next. We’ve seen the best of the 60s go in (Bob Hayes went in later than he should have), Cliff and Drew completed the 70s run, TD and Randy the 80s, The Triplets. Now it’s the 2000s and who can you put in besides Witten? Sean Lee when he retires? I can see a Danny White/ Romo comparison on their exclusion. Does this open up he possibility of some of the older guys getting in? Some of the over looked guys? Do you put a Harvey Martin in? What about a Gil Brandt? Schramm is in there. Maybe a Niland or Neely? Everson Walls?

I can think of one from the 60's right off the top of my head with George Andrie.  https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/22/obituaries/george-andrie-dead.html     There should be more from the 70's :  Harvey Martin, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Robert Newhouse, Calvin Hill might have a shot because he works for the Cowboys now, how is Rayfield Wright not on it, but he's in the HOF ?????, John Fitzgerald, Billy Joe Dupree, Preston Pearson, Jethro Pugh, D.D. Lewis, and Herb Scott were all great in the 70's.  You mentioned Rotten Ralph and Niland.  I haven't even made it to the 80's, but there are several from that decade too Pat Donovan,  Doug Cosbie,  Bob Bruenig , Everson Walls, Dennis Thurman, and Danny White as Punter and Quarterback.  All of them had multiple Pro Bowls or still hold Cowboys records.  It's a shame !!  

• Thanks 1

I think that’s where being so exclusive hurts. I wanna see Harvey and Too Tall. Are they Hall of Famers? Pretty darn close to me. Are they Ring worthy? Absolutely. Harvey was a great pass rusher and the “Washington Funeral Wreath” is legendary. Too Tall was a great rusher too. He was a bedrock on those great defenses for years. I still don’t understand how Cliff and Drew are not in the HOF besides an obvious Dallas bias. You put some of those older Cowboys in the Ring and that should help get them there.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Dez thinks he hasn't lost it and better than a actually was. He didn't run great routes and had drops. Reality he a good #2 guy who was a deep threat but lost a lot of production .

What does that have to do with his correct response to Jerrah being right?? 

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Not really sure how much playing time he's going to see ... they are already loaded at WR and if Dez comes in with his ridiculous antics, I don't see it working out .... 

I agree, and you know he's going to want the ball.  We'll see how it works.  

He is a 2nd or 3rd receiver option with exactly that skill set.  He thinks he's still a #1 receiver and unless he is willing and able to accept his role he is going to be a problem for any team ... Thomas is their top receiver  ...  Bryant will be a role player  ...  he better get used to the idea. ...

2 hours ago, Doomer said:

Who can exsprain this to me?

Fold each end your shoe lace into a single "bunny ear." You can hold the "ears" in place between your thumb and pointer finger on each hand. Cross the bunny ears so that they form an "X" in the air. ... Pull the bunny ears out to the side away from the shoe. That's how to tie your shoes. 😉

Need something else exsprained? :woot:

• LOL! 1

12 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Fold each end your shoe lace into a single "bunny ear." You can hold the "ears" in place between your thumb and pointer finger on each hand. Cross the bunny ears so that they form an "X" in the air. ... Pull the bunny ears out to the side away from the shoe. That's how to tie your shoes. 😉

Need something else exsprained? :woot:

Nope, that's cool!