District 10-2A (D1) Region 3 - 2018

StingEmALTO

2 hours ago, jorr2car said:

Cushing will beat UG by 14 plus.

They beat UG last year and I expect them to do the same this year. Not quite a Huntington story but a dang good one nonetheless. Without me looking it up, can someone tell me the last time Cushing went to the playoffs? Results?

AP Poll - Week of October 29th:

Class 2A

School Total Points Prv

1. Mason (20) (8-0) 233 1

2. Wellington (4) (8-0) 213 2

3. Mart (7-1) 175 3

4. Shiner (8-1) 154 4

5. New Deal (7-0) 132 5

6. Falls City (8-0) 121 6

7. Price Carlisle (8-0) 102 7

8. Muenster (7-1) 90 8

9. Refugio (6-2) 56 9

10. Iraan (8-0) 21 NR

Others receiving votes: Sundown 9. Celeste 6.Grapeland 4. Hawley 3. San Saba 1.

I can’t believe Garrison is still not getting a mention. Will they ever split this into D1 and D2?! 

1 hour ago, StingEmALTO said:

Chicken hawks?! 😂 Would you say that’s Big Sandy’s biggest rival?

It is for him but he's still stuck in the 90s🤤.... union grove is more of a rival than hawkins. Hawkins is a friendly butt kicking in boys sports except baseball and bs has improved at that. Girls side is a toss up between the hawks and lions

3 minutes ago, knothead58 said:

It is for him but he's still stuck in the 90s🤤.... union grove is more of a rival than hawkins. Hawkins is a friendly butt kicking in boys sports except baseball and bs has improved at that. Girls side is a toss up between the hawks and lions

Makes sense! LOL on the “stuck in the 90s!”

• LOL! 1

12 hours ago, knothead58 said:

So what if I still listen to MC Hammer...No proof I am stuck in the 90's except my wardrobe, my music, and my car. Other than that I'm totally hip! Word!!!

• LOL! 3

3 minutes ago, jorr2car said:

So what if I still listen to MC Hammer...No proof I am stuck in the 90's except my wardrobe, my music, and my car. Other than that I'm totally hip! Word!!!

Heck yeah, I see you roll up into the club like this: 

giphy.gif

• LOL! 3

6 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

East Texas Sport Network’s Bi-District Play-off Projections:

http://etsn.fm/east-texas-football-playoff-projections-potential-first-round-matchups-2/

E86CB463-D42A-4D49-B898-3344C6583343.jpeg

Ohhhhhh,kerens is still mad at us because they imploded and blew a game where they had 560 yards rushing against us..lol read option Was killer on us last year..hahahaha. Reckon 10-2A can clean sweep?

13 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Ohhhhhh,kerens is still mad at us because they imploded and blew a game where they had 560 yards rushing against us..lol read option Was killer on us last year..hahahaha. Reckon 10-2A can clean sweep?

560 yards?! Wow!! How do you lose a game with that many yards? 🤦‍♂️ 

I would love a sweep but I’m not sure. I know Centerville is down, but I can’t see them losing to our 4th place team. I think Joaquin and San Augustine is an intriguing matchup.

Back to 9 vs. 10, I’m not sure if Kerens will even make the playoffs. Normangee might make it in. They beat Cayuga and Cayuga beat Kerens. That district won’t play out until the last week. I’m thinking Alto gets Normangee and Carlisle gets Cayuga. We’ll see!!

14 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Where did y’all play Kerens last year?

4 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

560 yards?! Wow!! How do you lose a game with that many yards? 🤦‍♂️ 

I would love a sweep but I’m not sure. I know Centerville is down, but I can’t see them losing to our 4th place team. I think Joaquin and San Augustine is an intriguing matchup.

Back to 9 vs. 10, I’m not sure if Kerens will even make the playoffs. Normangee might make it in. They beat Cayuga and Cayuga beat Kerens. That district won’t play out until the last week. I’m thinking Alto gets Normangee and Carlisle gets Cayuga. We’ll see!!

We owe normangee a beating..lol they took us out of the playoffs in 2011..

On 10/30/2018 at 9:28 PM, upullinmychain said:

We owe normangee a beating..lol they took us out of the playoffs in 2011..

I don’t ever recall us playing Normangee. Alto and Kerens have been in the same district off and on through the years and I think we’ve won every time but once. Talk about a drive!! You go until you think you can go no further......and then hang a right and go some more!! 😂 We were with Cayuga at the same time. We had never lost to Cayuga, but we did when Shead was there. He and that kid that went to A&M were the stuff! It was a battle!