District 10-2A (D1) Region 3 - 2018

StingEmALTO

1 minute ago, knothead58 said:

Nevermind it's in Carlisle but as bad as the field maybe there hawkins is AWFUL

Ours has held up pretty well but the additional rain might crater it, we take pretty good care of it and practice up on the hill but, it's late in the year and soggy as heck. By the end of the first it's gonna be roasted.. Js. 

WEEK 11 (11/9/18) Results:

• Alto 34 - Union Grove 0
  • Big Sandy  38 - Cushing  0
  • Carlisle 73 - Hawkins 0

FINAL DISTRICT STANDINGS:

5-0 | 10-0 Carlisle
4-1 | 7-3 Alto
3-2 | 5-5 Big Sandy 
2-3 | 6-3 Cushing 
1-4 | 6-4 Union Grove
0-5 | 2-8 Hawkins

10-2A D1 Bi-District Playoff Schedule:

Thursday 

• Alto (7-3) vs. Normangee (5-5), 7 p.m. Thursday (Nov. 15), Monte Jack Driskell Stadium, Crockett
  • Carlisle (10-0) vs. Cayuga (5-5), 7 p.m. Thursday (Nov. 15), Westwood Panther Stadium, Palestine

Friday

• Big Sandy (5-5) vs. Jewett Leon (7-3), 7:30 p.m. Friday (Nov. 16), Westwood Panther Stadium, Palestine
  • Cushing (6-3) vs. Centerville (7-3), 7:30 p.m. Friday (Nov. 16), Monte Jack Driskell Stadium, Crockett

Looks like 10-2A got a deal on the Crockett and Westwood stadiums! 😂 Hope Carlisle and Big Sandy get the home side!

5 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

Thursday 

• Alto (7-3) vs. Normangee (5-5), 7 p.m. Thursday (Nov. 15), Monte Jack Driskell Stadium, Crockett
  • Carlisle (10-0) vs. Cayuga (5-5), 7 p.m. Thursday (Nov. 15), Westwood Panther Stadium, Palestine

Friday

• Big Sandy (5-5) vs. Jewett Leon (7-3), 7:30 p.m. Friday (Nov. 16), Westwood Panther Stadium, Palestine
  • Cushing (6-3) vs. Centerville (7-3), 7:30 p.m. Friday (Nov. 16), Monte Jack Driskell Stadium, Crockett

Looks like 10-2A got a deal on the Crockett and Westwood stadiums! 😂 Hope Carlisle and Big Sandy get the home side!

I’ll take Alto, Carlisle, BS, and Centerville. 

5 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

Thursday 

Friday

We are the away team bigdog,lts just how we roll in the Playoffs.if we can't have that coveted fourth spot,we consider it the privilege to be the challenger...lol 

7 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

Although WW remodeled not too long ago, the visitor's side stands at WW is only 10 rows high ... however, looking at Google Maps, that about what PC's home side is.

And last time I was there, parking was a bit of an issue for larger crowds.

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

We are the away team bigdog,lts just how we roll in the Playoffs.if we can't have that coveted fourth spot,we consider it the privilege to be the challenger...lol 

Enjoy those visitors stands! It is what it is. Lol. All in all nice stadium. Just hasn’t been too kind to us the last couple years ALTHOUGH we DID play there this year and took a dub over Westwood. Lol Y’all got this!

Eat at Little Mexico before the game. That’s one huge benefit! 😂 

15 minutes ago, DOB said:

Although WW remodeled not too long ago, the visitor's side stands at WW is only 10 rows high ... however, looking at Google Maps, that about what PC's home side is.

And last time I was there, parking was a bit of an issue for larger crowds.

The visitors stands used to be the old home side, so it’s not terrible, but it is exactly what you said: about 10 rows high. They are kind of long but not tall. Parking is ok; you’ll park in the high school and junior high parking lots and enter at the visitors ticket booth. Turf is nice!

The visitors stands need a good power washing. Just an observation (actually my kids brought it up! Lol) Maybe they have been cleaned since Game 1? Bring a seat cushion. 😂 

27 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

The visitors stands used to be the old home side, so it’s not terrible, but it is exactly what you said: about 10 rows high. They are kind of long but not tall. Parking is ok; you’ll park in the high school and junior high parking lots and enter at the visitors ticket booth. Turf is nice!

The visitors stands need a good power washing. Just an observation (actually my kids brought it up! Lol) Maybe they have been cleaned since Game 1? Bring a seat cushion. 😂 

If I can get off from work early enough, I'll be on the track /field. 

Don't mind playing there on either side, we've won there the last two - three times we've played there.. Not that we are superstitious or anything.. Js 

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 10:08 PM, SAWolfman said:

The 1st place team in Garrison could barely beat us earlier in the year and we are even stronger now.  

barely ... :woot::rofl::woot: ... laughable ... we completely shut the wuffs down in the second half .... we are also playing a lot better now ...

1 hour ago, SAWolfman said:

Just good enough to beat Beckville....good luck...you will need it soon old man.

I’m not 100% sure y’all can beat Timpson if they are hot.  Timpson knows who they are because they have run the gauntlet.  SA hasn’t had to do much soul searching in district.

5 minutes ago, hunter92 said:

I’m not 100% sure y’all can beat Timpson if they are hot.  Timpson knows who they are because they have run the gauntlet.  SA hasn’t had to do much soul searching in district.

SA can kick it in a another gear when we have to...if you want to play that I dont think you can beat Joaquin twice in a row!

5 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

SA can kick it in a another gear when we have to...if you want to play that I dont think you can beat Joaquin twice in a row!

That could be very true.  I’m sure not saying Garrison is unbeatable.  I’m just saying Timpson brought it every week and beat some good teams and stood toe to toe with the others.  SA is a very good team, but I don’t think your district did y’all any favors.