District 10-2A (D1) Region 3 - 2018

StingEmALTO

26 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Hahahahh,whoooo,we here,and lit like a mug....hahahah...ARE YALL READDDY?  Its on now,chain is in tha house,And smooth as a gravey sammich...lol 

Good to see ya Chain. Mike was worried about you too. I stopped by and saw Clay today. He said the boys were in full form. Said it looked like they haven't missed a day of practice.

4 minutes ago, RipperRipper said:

Good to see ya Chain. Mike was worried about you too. I stopped by and saw Clay today. He said the boys were in full form. Said it looked like they haven't missed a day of practice.

Yeah,those two new wideouts are gonna make a large difference.lol

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

I’m seeing some pretty scary pictures of a massive fire on a pine plantation right outside of downtown Alto. Hope all of you guys are safe over there. 

Yes sir, and thanks! No one injured and no homes lost. It happened on 69 north and the Alto, Rusk, Wells, and Reklaw fire departments worked to contain it. I think every acre of those pine trees burned though. Sad for the property owner; that’s a huge loss.

1 hour ago, JETT said:

What does alto return????

Alto returns 5 on offense and 6 on defense from a 4-7 bi-district finalist team. District offensive MVP Fred Thacker (Sr) returns and will be contributing on the defensive side of the ball as well this year. We have some pretty good size on the line with our traditional speedy backs and receivers. Practice went well (53 on the first day) and I think Coach Meeks’ new system is progressing nicely!

How about Winona?

8 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

Alto returns 5 on offense and 6 on defense from a 4-7 bi-district finalist team. District offensive MVP Fred Thacker (Sr) returns and will be contributing on the defensive side of the ball as well this year. We have some pretty good size on the line with our traditional speedy backs and receivers. Practice went well (53 on the first day) and I think Coach Meeks’ new system is progressing nicely!

How about Winona?

Glad to hear that, alto should have a great season this year, big thacker is a load... I'm not sure how many winona turned in first day, I haven't heard anything yet... good luck this season...  to bad yall aren't on the schedule this year

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

Glad to hear that, alto should have a great season this year, big thacker is a load... I'm not sure how many winona turned in first day, I haven't heard anything yet... good luck this season...  to bad yall aren't on the schedule this year

I enjoyed playing y’all the last two years. That first game two years ago in the monsoon was one to remember! I didn’t think we would ever get that game in!

All the best to the Wildcats this year.

8 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

I enjoyed playing y’all the last two years. That first game two years ago in the monsoon was one to remember! I didn’t think we would ever get that game in!

All the best to the Wildcats this year.

Yeah that game was definitely one to remember, I remember thacker in the wildcat and no one could stop him, even though we knew he was running the guys couldn't get him...SMH... same to you all the best this season... few more weeks and we will all be back to what we love #high school football thank god

55 minutes ago, JETT said:

Yeah that game was definitely one to remember, I remember thacker in the wildcat and no one could stop him, even though we knew he was running the guys couldn't get him...SMH... same to you all the best this season... few more weeks and we will all be back to what we love #high school football thank god

Yes, Thacker is hard to bring down. 😂 And this year he’s probably (no, he’s DEFINITELY) in the best shape of his life. I expect for him to have his best season yet if he stays healthy. He’s going to be a beast on defense!

36 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Yes, Thacker is hard to bring down. 😂 And this year he’s probably (no, he’s DEFINITELY) in the best shape of his life. I expect for him to have his best season yet if he stays healthy. He’s going to be a beast on defense!

He will carry this years team, sr year time to shine

• Like 1

Maaaaan! After what I saw yesterday alone, we are about to cause some major problems for some folks. Very dynamic schemes on BOTH sides of the ball! Won’t be long before they see what’s coming out of the A. And put those track shoes on, as fast and in shape as I’ve seen us in a while. Kids been working hard, and they look like it 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Maaaaan! After what I saw yesterday alone, we are about to cause some major problems for some folks. Very dynamic schemes on BOTH sides of the ball! Won’t be long before they see what’s coming out of the A. And put those track shoes on, as fast and in shape as I’ve seen us in a while. Kids been working hard, and they look like it 

Like I said Swarm, district 10- 2A will represent well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

I'm curious how many "special" move ins Alto and Carlisle has this year?

How did those special guys work out for y'all last year?

Lol, Altos so irrelevant even Joe-Quinn is making y'all call them DADDY....:rofl:

Hey don’t hurt their feelings too bad. We might need a HOCO opponent in a couple years. 

• LOL! 1

Greezy, all I know is when y’all came here last, y’all let Tigers off the bus, but put baby kittens on the field lol. It was really sad to see y’all get strummed like a JV squad. Even PETA filed charges on us for it..We beat the case though. Apparantley it’s only cruel to beat up a “real animal” 😂

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Greezychef said:

Naw, that's when the AD has the town pack his Uhaul for him before the season is over cause you hired 2 ringers and still got that booty spanked .

The last 2 seasons have been the crappiest 2 teams Alto has fielded in the last 30 years, you'll get no arguement from me on that.  As for the other part, well, you don't win in Alto you get the boot, just the way that place is.  Hell, they ran off Marty Murr and he won district and made it to the second round of the playoffs his last year.  Still never had a running clock or 70+ dropped on us at home though.

• Like 1