Harmony versus New Diana

Stoney

Harmony vs New Diana  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Battle of 154 Eagles?

• Harmony
    • New Diana

I’m glad to see this rivalry game get restarted. This was THE game everyone looked forward to playing if you were a red Eagle. Can’t wait to start the season off with this one. And hopefully these boys do something that a lot of us weren’t able to do, beat them blue Eagles.

Just now, Nick2011 said:

Not very much. Harmony should be loaded 

I’m curious to see how the offense looks with the new QB. The last one was at least a 3 year starter who could throw when we opened up the offense to a spread look. Kid got playing time but was more in a kill the clock mode than attack.

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

I’m curious to see how the offense looks with the new QB. The last one was at least a 3 year starter who could throw when we opened up the offense to a spread look. Kid got playing time but was more in a kill the clock mode than attack.

Definitely lost their best players. They have some solid guys returning and the rb is legit. No College prospects but good 3a football players coming back.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EasyCompany said:

Harmony returns 7 on Offense and 8 on defense.  On defense we replace a Safety, corner, and LB.  On O we replace 2 OL, QB, and a wingback. 

Easy, that secondary was fun to watch last year. Heck that whole defense was. 

41 minutes ago, eagle34 said:

Definitely lost their best players. They have some solid guys returning and the rb is legit. No College prospects but good 3a football players coming back.

I wouldn’t say no college prospects.  We have 2 OL that are juniors that could play at the next level.  Our 2 starting inside LB’s could definitely play at the FCS level.  Our RB could play in college for sure.  He ran for right at 2000 yards and in 3 games had 5 carries or less, plus didn’t play much in the 2nd half of a lot of our games.

• Like 1