Harmony versus New Diana

Stoney

Harmony vs New Diana  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Battle of 154 Eagles?

• Harmony
    • New Diana

1 hour ago, EasyCompany said:

I wouldn’t say no college prospects.  We have 2 OL that are juniors that could play at the next level.  Our 2 starting inside LB’s could definitely play at the FCS level.  Our RB could play in college for sure.  He ran for right at 2000 yards and in 3 games had 5 carries or less, plus didn’t play much in the 2nd half of a lot of our games.

And probably had 5 tds on those 5 carries. Lol Those LBs (if I’m thinking of the right kids) definitely got the genes for playing LB. And those dang o-lines the past couple years? Man they are some hog maulies. We were a 175 pound starters back then. Heck, we’d probably be too small for the JV nowadays.

New Diana lost way too much last year, could be a long season for the Blue Eagles. On another note it's funny when you say Harmony had a better team than ND last year but it was the Blue Eagles that beat the team that knocked  the Red Eagles out of the playoffs. Oh such a short memory. BabyGotDak..

Edited by rollbama
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Valhalla, you are right, last year was the most successful season ND has ever had and I am proud of them for that. But look at all the seasons Willie Hargett had and compare the seasons since he left and see what you have. If ND does not come up with a defense they are in for a long year. I hope I have to come on here and eat CROW, but only time will well.

On 8/7/2018 at 11:32 PM, rollbama said:

New Diana lost way too much last year, could be a long season for the Blue Eagles. On another note it's funny when you say Harmony had a better team than ND last year but it was the Blue Eagles that beat the team that knocked  the Red Eagles out of the playoffs. Oh such a short memory. BabyGotDak..

Lol I'm just now seeing this. At least tag me and let me explain myself:

ND averaged 44 pts a game on offense. (615 pts scored over 14 games)

Harmony averaged 50 pts a game on offense. (605 pts scored over 12 games)

ND averaged 35 pts a game on defense. (489 pts allowed over 14 games)

Harmony averaged 11 pts a game on defense. (133 pts allowed of 12 games)

Common opponents:

Harmony d. White Oak 49-28. White Oak d. New Diana 54-51.

Harmony d. Paul Pewitt 42-0. New Diana d. Paul Pewitt 42-39.

I saw both teams play last year if my short memory serves me correctly. Numbers don't lie. The reason New Diana beat Jacksboro was good coaching, heart, and preparation. The never give up attitude. Maybe they'll bring it week 1 this year too. 

I am hoping  that the Blue Eagles have a good year but after the scrimmage with Tenaha they are in a world of hurt. Coach Russell I hope you will show a little mercy to the East Eagles. You and I both know that the boys from ND will someday be legit again, but not this year.

On 8/5/2018 at 12:27 PM, Stoney said:

I’m glad to see this rivalry game get restarted. This was THE game everyone looked forward to playing if you were a red Eagle. Can’t wait to start the season off with this one. And hopefully these boys do something that a lot of us weren’t able to do, beat them blue Eagles.

2 more days!!! 

Yea, seems likes it's been forever since they've played against each other. Was hoping they'd meet in the playoffs last year, but it wasn't meant to be. 

Go Eagles...um, err,  I mean BLUE Eagles!! 

• Like 1

On 8/27/2018 at 7:09 PM, BabyGotDak said:

Common opponents:

I saw both teams play last year if my short memory serves me correctly. Numbers don't lie. The reason New Diana beat Jacksboro was good coaching, heart, and preparation. The never give up attitude. Maybe they'll bring it week 1 this year too. 

On 8/27/2018 at 7:09 PM, BabyGotDak said:

Common opponents:

How about the most important opponent...Jacksboro? Bottom line...they couldn’t get it done when it counted.

Fellas it don’t get no better than this. Friday night under the lights. A Eagle burger in one hand and a cold Dr Pepper in the other. Looking out across the field at them Blue Eagles finally taking on the Red Eagles after far too many years apart. A Harmony win would be perfection.

8 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Fellas it don’t get no better than this. Friday night under the lights. A Eagle burger in one hand and a cold Dr Pepper in the other. Looking out across the field at them Blue Eagles finally taking on the Red Eagles after far too many years apart. A Harmony win would be perfection.

Good luck stoney.... where ya been I ain't read anything from you in a while 

6 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

25-0 now....3:42 left in 1st qtr. 

Stoney,  I'm sorry we sent the JV team tonight. This is ridiculous!!! But I'm sure you and the Red Eagle nation are very happy right now, lol. 

25-6 Harmony 1:29 1st