Harmony versus New Diana

Stoney

Harmony vs New Diana  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Battle of 154 Eagles?

• Harmony
    • New Diana

6 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

25-0 now....3:42 left in 1st qtr. 

Stoney,  I'm sorry we sent the JV team tonight. This is ridiculous!!! But I'm sure you and the Red Eagle nation are very happy right now, lol. 

Me and some buddies are talking about how much has changed in almost 20 years. We’ve got kids on varsity now that have never known getting blown out 77-0 or Homecoming dog fights that you were more than likely to lose. It’s funny TT. 

14 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Me and some buddies are talking about how much has changed in almost 20 years. We’ve got kids on varsity now that have never known getting blown out 77-0 or Homecoming dog fights that you were more than likely to lose. It’s funny TT. 

Yea, I figured y'all would think so. And I don't blame you at all. 

5 minutes ago, Stoney said:

If we can stop throwing the ball to #5 for y’all that would be nice. That kid had that INT and he was gone.

Yea, when he's not committing personal fouls and getting attitude, he's a good player. He was the same last year, and seems he hasn't changed. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Yea, when he's not committing personal fouls and getting attitude, he's a good player. He was the same last year, and seems he hasn't changed. 

I saw the punch but I don’t know the cause of it. It’s always the second guy that gets caught. With us hitting guys in the back, this could get ugly. 

3 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Yea, me too. Just like up and play. Have some sportsmanship. 

Don’t do stupid stuff. Guys running his mouth, give him a good hard hit or score on him. Punching or shoving don’t do a thing but hurt your team and show you can’t handle certain situations.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

I saw the punch but I don’t know the cause of it. It’s always the second guy that gets caught. With us hitting guys in the back, this could get ugly. 

Yea, if this score continues to grow...i predict it will get ugly by the end. 

On a bright note for ND...their new white uniforms & white helmets sure look purty. lol 

Just now, TTman7 said:

Yea, if this score continues to grow...i predict it will get ugly by the end. 

On a bright note for ND...their new white uniforms & white helmets sure look purty. lol 

That is a clean look. Lol A Diana/ Harmony game leading to a fight? I can’t imagine that. Lol

Congratulations Red Eagles!

You were & are hands down the better team. Tonight, from the first snap until the last snap of the ball you outplayed, out-hustled, out ran, out tackled, out blocked, out hit, and out-everything'd the Blue Eagles. I tip my hat to you! 

Good luck the rest of your season. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Congratulations Red Eagles!

You were & are hands down the better team. Tonight, from the first snap until the last snap of the ball you outplayed, out-hustled, out ran, out tackled, out blocked, out hit, and out-everything'd the Blue Eagles. I tip my hat to you! 

Good luck the rest of your season. 

Thanks TT. Best of luck to Diana on the rest of their season. 

• Like 1