Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Harmony versus New Diana


Harmony vs New Diana  

49 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the Battle of 154 Eagles?

    • Harmony
      44
    • New Diana
      5


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are only coming off the most successful season in the history of their school. 

Definitely lost their best players. They have some solid guys returning and the rb is legit. No College prospects but good 3a football players coming back.

New Diana lost way too much last year, could be a long season for the Blue Eagles. On another note it's funny when you say Harmony had a better team than ND last year but it was the Blue Eagles that b

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Stoney said:

8-0 Harmony 11:11 1st

25-0 now....3:42 left in 1st qtr. 

Stoney,  I'm sorry we sent the JV team tonight. This is ridiculous!!! But I'm sure you and the Red Eagle nation are very happy right now, lol. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

25-0 now....3:42 left in 1st qtr. 

Stoney,  I'm sorry we sent the JV team tonight. This is ridiculous!!! But I'm sure you and the Red Eagle nation are very happy right now, lol. 

 

 

25-6 Harmony 1:29 1st

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

25-0 now....3:42 left in 1st qtr. 

Stoney,  I'm sorry we sent the JV team tonight. This is ridiculous!!! But I'm sure you and the Red Eagle nation are very happy right now, lol. 

 

 

Me and some buddies are talking about how much has changed in almost 20 years. We’ve got kids on varsity now that have never known getting blown out 77-0 or Homecoming dog fights that you were more than likely to lose. It’s funny TT. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Me and some buddies are talking about how much has changed in almost 20 years. We’ve got kids on varsity now that have never known getting blown out 77-0 or Homecoming dog fights that you were more than likely to lose. It’s funny TT. 

Yea, I figured y'all would think so. And I don't blame you at all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Yea, I figured y'all would think so. And I don't blame you at all. 

If we can stop throwing the ball to #5 for y’all that would be nice. That kid had that INT and he was gone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stoney said:

If we can stop throwing the ball to #5 for y’all that would be nice. That kid had that INT and he was gone.

Yea, when he's not committing personal fouls and getting attitude, he's a good player. He was the same last year, and seems he hasn't changed. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Now it’s getting chippy. I hate that.

Yea, me too. Just like up and play. Have some sportsmanship. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Yea, when he's not committing personal fouls and getting attitude, he's a good player. He was the same last year, and seems he hasn't changed. 

I saw the punch but I don’t know the cause of it. It’s always the second guy that gets caught. With us hitting guys in the back, this could get ugly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Yea, me too. Just like up and play. Have some sportsmanship. 

Don’t do stupid stuff. Guys running his mouth, give him a good hard hit or score on him. Punching or shoving don’t do a thing but hurt your team and show you can’t handle certain situations.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stoney said:

I saw the punch but I don’t know the cause of it. It’s always the second guy that gets caught. With us hitting guys in the back, this could get ugly. 

Yea, if this score continues to grow...i predict it will get ugly by the end. 

On a bright note for ND...their new white uniforms & white helmets sure look purty. lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites

40-6 Harmony at Halftime. Coach Jed Whitaker back on the sidelines at Harmony as a assistant coach. Lot of guys in the stands played for that man before Coach Russell took over.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TTman7 said:

Yea, if this score continues to grow...i predict it will get ugly by the end. 

On a bright note for ND...their new white uniforms & white helmets sure look purty. lol 

That is a clean look. Lol A Diana/ Harmony game leading to a fight? I can’t imagine that. Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stoney said:

That is a clean look. Lol A Diana/ Harmony game leading to a fight? I can’t imagine that. Lol

LOL...uuuuhhh, never!!!! lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Stoney, if y'all score 60 or more then you buy me an Eagle burger for my ride home. If we score more than 14 I'll buy you one. Deal? LOL 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

53-13 Harmony  4+ mins left in game

I'm smelling an Eagle burger lol 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Final 53-13....them dern red eagles 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Yea, when he's not committing personal fouls and getting attitude, he's a good player. He was the same last year, and seems he hasn't changed. 

Same guy for the last 3 years.

Somethings don’t change.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations Red Eagles!

You were & are hands down the better team. Tonight, from the first snap until the last snap of the ball you outplayed, out-hustled, out ran, out tackled, out blocked, out hit, and out-everything'd the Blue Eagles. I tip my hat to you! 

Good luck the rest of your season. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Congratulations Red Eagles!

You were & are hands down the better team. Tonight, from the first snap until the last snap of the ball you outplayed, out-hustled, out ran, out tackled, out blocked, out hit, and out-everything'd the Blue Eagles. I tip my hat to you! 

Good luck the rest of your season. 

Thanks TT. Best of luck to Diana on the rest of their season. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...