2018 Season Predictions

Lobo97

1 minute ago, WETSU said:

One could argue that A&Ms September is tougher than that... 

2-2,there's no arguing in it.  Two guaranteed wins, two guaranteed losses.  Those 4 games aren't where your season is hinging.

BAma and Clemson are 2 of the best 4-5 teams in the country, but La-monroe and Northwestern St aren't anything to brag about at all.  two tougher games yes, but two weeks to get in lots of younger guys in games.

1 hour ago, tbird9100 said:

2-2,there's no arguing in it.  Two guaranteed wins, two guaranteed losses.  Those 4 games aren't where your season is hinging.

BAma and Clemson are 2 of the best 4-5 teams in the country, but La-monroe and Northwestern St aren't anything to brag about at all.  two tougher games yes, but two weeks to get in lots of younger guys in games.

What would happen if A&M somehow managed to upset Clemson? Would your head explode? Would the sun start setting in the east? You might as well just leave this site if A&M actually beats either one of them, because I’ll blast you until they ban me then repeat the process for the next two seasons. I’ve never in my life seen someone so ignorant as to deal in absolutes when it comes to college football... 

27 minutes ago, WETSU said:

What would happen if A&M somehow managed to upset Clemson? Would your head explode? Would the sun start setting in the east? You might as well just leave this site if A&M actually beats either one of them, because I’ll blast you until they ban me then repeat the process for the next two seasons. I’ve never in my life seen someone so ignorant as to deal in absolutes when it comes to college football... 

tell you what.....If the Aggies are 3-1 or 4-0 ole tbird9100 will delete his account and never sign in again.  2-2 or worse, ole WETSU deletes his account and never comes back?

Are you willing to make that bet with me?  Please don't be a chicken

2 minutes ago, tbird9100 said:

tell you what.....If the Aggies are 3-1 or 4-0 ole tbird9100 will delete his account and never sign in again.  2-2 or worse, ole WETSU deletes his account and never comes back?

Are you willing to make that bet with me?

No. You’re missing my entire point. I fully agree a safe betting man should take A&M to go 2-2 in that stretch. No doubt about it. But you continue to act like A&M upsetting Clemson or Bama would be the upset of the century. Like Clemson is unbeatable. The same Clemson who dropped a game to wake forest and Syracuse in the last few seasons. The same Clemson who has routinely dropped games they shouldn’t over the last 10 years. The same Clemson that is coming on the road playing a team most experts have just outside the top 25. A team that on paper according to recruiting rankings sits on a top 20 average in talent. A team with a new coach that will have 100k hyped beyond belief and a team hungry and eager to prove itself. 

Coming on the road to A&M early in the season under the current conditions is a perfect trap game for Clemson. If it was any other team than A&M you would be saying the same thing. Does that mean I think A&M wins? Absolutely not. But you’re playing a fools game if you think tougher odds and weirder upsets don’t happen every single year in college football. 

I don’t want you to say you think A&M wins. I want you to stop acting like an idiot or an ignorant fool who’s never watched a single college football upset on far worse odds, and act like a reasonable person that can see the difference in Aggies predicting a win and Aggies defending an automatic no chance in hell of a win game. 

1 minute ago, WETSU said:

No. You’re missing my entire point. I fully agree a safe betting man should take A&M to go 2-2 in that stretch. No doubt about it. But you continue to act like A&M upsetting Clemson or Bama would be the upset of the century. Like Clemson is unbeatable. The same Clemson who dropped a game to wake forest and Syracuse in the last few seasons. The same Clemson who has routinely dropped games they shouldn’t over the last 10 years. The same Clemson that is coming on the road playing a team most experts have just outside the top 25. A team that on paper according to recruiting rankings sits on a top 20 average in talent. A team with a new coach that will have 100k hyped beyond belief and a team hungry and eager to prove itself. 

Coming on the road to A&M early in the season under the current conditions is a perfect trap game for Clemson. If it was any other team than A&M you would be saying the same thing. Does that mean I think A&M wins? Absolutely not. But you’re playing a fools game if you think tougher odds and weirder upsets don’t happen every single year in college football. 

continue?  What do you mean continue?  I just posted in this thread.  Do the Aggies beat either Clemson or Bama?  no.  ABSOLUTELY not.  

clemson will have the best front 4 in the country going against your OL.  They won't need to blitz to get pressure or stop the run.  Your OL struggled against your own weak DL in the spring game for stretches.    Bama will be just about the same as clemson.  

Fools game?  make the bet you chicken

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I don’t want you to say you think A&M wins. I want you to stop acting like an idiot or an ignorant fool who’s never watched a single college football upset on far worse odds, and act like a reasonable person that can see the difference in Aggies predicting a win and Aggies defending an automatic no chance in hell of a win game. 

defend it all you want, It doesn't change the fact that only Aggies think they have a chance.  

Make the bet, however you're the type that would't honor it I have a feeling.  

7 hours ago, WETSU said:

It is, but I fully agree with protecting Auburn/Georgia, Florida/LSU and Tennessee/Bama.  Those are very good and very traditional rivalries. They must stay imo. So if they stay, how do you find a system that maintains those games? I’m all ears if you have a better solution. 

Protecting them is trash.  We want Kentucky and Missouri each year over Florida and Georgia....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tbird9100 said:

I just stated my opinion and was called ignorant for it. A bet was offered and not accepted as of yet.  I feel I'll be waiting a while.

It’s easy to make bets on games with those types of odds. Especially when I’m not even saying A&M wins them... you’re too thick to even understand what I’m saying though so argument over. I’m not arguing with a mental midget over things he can’t comprehend. 

31 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

The bigger question is if Jimbo upsets Clemson or Bama, how big of an extension does he get from the BoR after 4 games?  :lol:

A Waffle House, two quarter horses and whatever change Sumlin left in the swag copter.

• LOL! 1

35 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Protecting them is trash.  We want Kentucky and Missouri each year over Florida and Georgia....

I can see how LSU feels that way. The game with Florida has only been this intense since mid 2000s. Bama and Tennessee has tons of history though. It’s really the only one that matters much. 

10 minutes ago, WETSU said:

It’s easy to make bets on games with those types of odds. Especially when I’m not even saying A&M wins them... you’re too thick to even understand what I’m saying though so argument over. I’m not arguing with a mental midget over things he can’t comprehend. 

Lol, I might be thick but at least I'll lay em on the table and place the bet.  I understand you'd be stupid to make the bet as you would ABSOLUTELY  lose and never be able to smoaky again.    I won't make much ado about the cowardice 

• Stinks 1

2 minutes ago, tbird9100 said:

Lol, I might be thick but at least I'll lay em on the table and place the bet.  I understand you'd be stupid to make the bet as you would ABSOLUTELY  lose and never be able to smoaky again.    I won't make much ado about the cowardice 

Cowardice? Grow up child. A real bet would be something like A&M wins more games than Texas this year. That’s a bet with very fair odds on both sides. Betting that a team beats a top 2 team in just game two of a new HC is a stretch bet. It’s not fair on both sides. It’s easy for you to talk about how brave you are making a bet with those odds, but it’s not brave at all. But like I’ve said 1000 times to your low IQ self, I don’t think A&M wins I just think the chances of an A&M win are far better than you imagine. 

Again, act tough and come up with some cowardice response for your internet buddies all you want, we all know how stupid you’ve made yourself look in this thread even if you can’t see it. End of argument before Mav has to ban you. I enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself on here too much to see that. 

17 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Cowardice? Grow up child. A real bet would be something like A&M wins more games than Texas this year. That’s a bet with very fair odds on both sides. Betting that a team beats a top 2 team in just game two of a new HC is a stretch bet. It’s not fair on both sides. It’s easy for you to talk about how brave you are making a bet with those odds, but it’s not brave at all. But like I’ve said 1000 times to your low IQ self, I don’t think A&M wins I just think the chances of an A&M win are far better than you imagine. 

Again, act tough and come up with some cowardice response for your internet buddies all you want, we all know how stupid you’ve made yourself look in this thread even if you can’t see it. End of argument before Mav has to ban you. I enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself on here too much to see that. 

I’ve never witnessed an Aggie midnight yell practice. Is this what they’re like? 

• LOL! 4

21 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Context.........  if you remember we were talking about the 4 game stretches that the teams in question were facing which their season would hinge upon.  It was discussed that the Texas 4 game stretch was tougher than the Aggies' 4 game stretch (not the first 4 games to begin with).  you then changed it to bragging about the Aggies' first 4 games being a tougher stretch.  2 wins,2 losses.  I think 95% of college football fans would bet that the Aggies will be 2-2 in that stretch. We aren't/weren't discussing Texas' Schedule vs. TAMU's schedule as a whole.  It was just those particular 4 game stretch so Im not worried about the entire stretch.  WE were talking about the Aggies' first 4 games and you said to speak in ABSOLUTES was ignorant.....remember?

Act tough?  lol, you just called me a child, low IQ (you can't even remember what we're discussing evidently), stupid and a fool. lol you seem to be the one acting tough. did you get beat up a lot as a kid?    Im just harassing you about being too chicken to take a bet.  cowardly chicken....  lol

• Stinks 1

2 minutes ago, Waggle said:

I’ve never witnessed an Aggie midnight yell practice. Is this what they’re like? 

4 minutes ago, Waggle said:

he types as if the world is out to get him

12 hours ago, WETSU said:

While that environment is going to be crazy at Kyle Field, A&M tends to struggle in big games at home. I think their biggest home win (that's fairly recent) came in 2016 against Tennessee (correct me if I'm wrong.)  That's a reason I have Clemson over the Ags in that one. I think the y'all have a chance, I don't think Clemson absolutely wins, but I've never understood why the Aggies have a tough time at home with that big home field advantage. Do you think that was a Sumlin thing?

• Like 1