Jefferson v Pittsburg

FlowJack

Jefferson v Pittsburg  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/30/2018 at 05:00 PM

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Fairly hard I guess. 

She asked if Pitt was gonna get last in district.... That’s hating?

Yes, because if you kept up with previous post.said person was already saying that Jefferson was going to get blown out.now reverting to saying Pittsburg will get last or jabbing that Pittsburg must not be good. Hope that's clear

Just now, Fblife13 said:

Yes, because if you kept up with previous post.said person was already saying that Jefferson was going to get blown out.now reverting to saying Pittsburg will get last or jabbing that Pittsburg must not be good. Hope that's clear

Clear as drilling mud. 

Just now, Fblife13 said:

🤓🤓🤓

Just now, Racer55 said:

I’d worry about that ride home tomorrow night after the thumping Gunter gonna give y’all. 

Right. So I'm assuming you did understand the last post,since you deferred to talking about daingerfield,and tommorow night.

Just now, Fblife13 said:

Wow I said Jefferson has the skill players but needs to get better on the line, and if they did they’d be hard to beat. Also I said I hope Jefferson wins as well. It looks as though they have gotten better on the line. You need to read between the lines. As far as my comment goes about Pitt. I thought it was funny a SH guy saying it’s embarrassing provided SH was picked last in their district. 

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Wow I said Jefferson has the skill players but needs to get better on the line, and if they did they’d be hard to beat. Also I said I hope Jefferson wins as well. It looks as though they have gotten better on the line. You need to read between the lines. As far as my comment goes about Pitt. I thought it was funny a SH guy saying it’s embarrassing provided SH was picked last in their district. 

Your right.my bad.getting off of it.

4 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

Right. So I'm assuming you did understand the last post,since you deferred to talking about daingerfield,and tommorow night.

Telling another person to worry about their own season after their school had a medicore season ending in a donkey stomping. Then beginning the next season asking for another thumping all the while telling others to worry about their own seasons. Give me a break your a special kind of stupid. 

Just now, Racer55 said:

Telling another person to worry about their own season after their school had a medicore season ending in a donkey stomping. Then beginning the next season asking for another thumping all the while telling others to worry about their own seasons. Give me a break your a special kind of stupid. 

Couldn't agree more.