Hacker Alert

Hagar

Y’all may already be aware but a Japanese hacker got into SETXSPORTS recently.  Well he/she (they?) got in again this morning.  Posted 10 articles on football forum, and 20 on boys basketball.  Also posted on girls basketball, volleyball, and boys baseball.  Not sure if doing any real damage, but just showing he can do it.  Anyway, wanted to give y’all a heads up.  

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

Those aren't really hackers.  They are spam bots.  They find a way past the registration filters then spam smut all over the place.  If left unattended on a non-moderated or dead site, they can overload a server.  Typically, these things want you to click the link, which will lead you to download a virus or worm, then it would take over your computer or just overload your computer and shut it down.  

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

Those aren't really hackers.  They are spam bots.  They find a way past the registration filters then spam smut all over the place.  If left unattended on a non-moderated or dead site, they can overload a server.  Typically, these things want you to click the link, which will lead you to download a virus or worm, then it would take over your computer or just overload your computer and shut it down.  

That's the least of our worries...  one of them made me want to vote for Beto, y'all. 

We gotta do something about these Japanese bots! 

• LOL! 2

On 8/14/2018 at 7:52 AM, AKA said:

That's the least of our worries...  one of them made me want to vote for Beto, y'all. 

We gotta do something about these Japanese bots! 

My goodness.  Vote for Beto?  Serious poo.  I’d rather vote for Bevo.

On 8/14/2018 at 6:19 AM, MavGrad99 said:

Well there back.  They nuked the HS Football site already.  Probably working their way to the other Forums.  Wish they’d find their way into the DNC (everyone else does) and leave Sports Sites alone.  I’m guessing they don’t have a lot to do.  

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2018 at 3:56 AM, Hagar said:

Well there back.  They nuked the HS Football site already.  Probably working their way to the other Forums.  Wish they’d find their way into the DNC (everyone else does) and leave Sports Sites alone.  I’m guessing they don’t have a lot to do.  

Are they having fun yet? 😂  

• Stinks 1